The General Conversation Area

That’s unfortunate. It’s always amusing to think of you giving your monitor a shower of tea.
If my monitor ever breaks because of this you are all chipping in for a new one!

I’ll just go with all sauces are evil. Evil I say!
Brown sauce is the one true sauce, all the rest are condiments of Satan, as are things like Branston pickle and picalilli...

Ketchup is gross...

EDIT: Just remembered I've been "banned" by Teapot for using bad langwidj *walks away from the fun with a sigh*

*Mutters under breath* all your fault @Neil.T ...

OMG tiny baby @Neil.T tag!!!

If my monitor ever breaks because of this you are all chipping in for a new one!

Brown sauce is the one true sauce, all the rest are condiments of Satan, as are things like Branston pickle and picalilli...

Ketchup is gross...

EDIT: Just remembered I've been "banned" by Teapot for using bad langwidj *walks away from the fun with a sigh*

I'm not chipping in for a new one. I claim innocence.
the tinier the @Neil.T tag the better, he'll get an alert but can immediately read it

Ketchup is gross...

No way. If your monitor ever breaks it will teach you not to read the posts here while drinking so it’ll be all your fault and responsibility to fix your problem.

Also brown sauce is about as appealing as @Neil.T

£0.50p will probably pay for the on/off switch; you're making a contribution
I've bought enough monitors to know they aren't sold like that and the Scouser brother keeps banging on about a similar model to mine that can run 4k at 144hz. You ain't fooling me with this fundraising! (Though in all honesty we would probably back it... also a new chair) *mischievously polishes shinji chair*

I've bought enough monitors to know they aren't sold like that and the Scouser brother keeps banging on about a similar model to mine that can run 4k at 144hz. You ain't fooling me with this fundraising! (Though in all honesty we would probably back it... also a new chair) *mischievously polishes shinji chair*
Isn’t the Shinji chair meant to be used purely for punishments?

also a new chair
Wow, are we in need of a new Shinji Chair already? Those things don't come cheap either!

I would say we need to punish less so that we don't wear out the chair so quickly but, with certain users here it's just not possible...

Do Shinji Chairs come with guarantees?

EDIT: Mandatory @Neil.T taglet...

Back