The General Conversation Area

@Neil.T - you owe me £££ in therapy bills for putting up with your awful jokes and puns (and for putting up with you in general...)
My awful jokes and puns?? What about:
I wonder if she'll be dancing on the ceiling...
:rolleyes:

And you don't half exaggerate:
I hold you lot personally responsible for the cubic litres of tea I have lost through laughter since joining this forum..
Cubic litres? :rolleyes:
(Two eye-rolling emojis in the same post.)

;)

Sadly the only time feline friends are around for potential petting I'm lugging around an antsy corgi and therefore they stay well away.

The last two days I petted a white cat (who comes up to me when I'm spotted) along the way home from work. :D
It comes up to you only when you're spotted? Are we talking random spotty patterns or more uniform polka dots? Maybe this cat has a thing for spots...
Sadly the only time feline friends are around for potential petting I'm lugging around an antsy corgi and therefore they stay well away.
I always like to say hello to any feline friends when I'm out on my walk but...they don't always seem to want to say hello to me...:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the admins had more trouble with one that gets around as much as this one...
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_3i1f2bpjiywwwowg4o84gok8w_640.gif

Back