The General Conversation Area

Speaking of. Did you manage to get it set up so excel plays on repeat continuously at the Shinji Chair?
No, not yet, but many seem to mimic the infatuation excel has for Il Pallazo toward the glorious Cult Lewder. I have, however, tried to show them the awful difference between the prison scene in the anime and the manga. They seem to ask for the throwing and the threatening though...

No, not yet, but many seem to mimic the infatuation excel has for Il Pallazo toward the glorious Cult Lewder. I have, however, tried to show them the awful difference between the prison scene in the anime and the manga. They seem to ask for the throwing and the threatening though...
Heh, if only I got that level of devotion!

Update on stand alone complex: 1st episode, second disc, the company they visit has herds of pigs grown for human organ transplants. Scientists were not doing this in 2003, yet they are now discussing the ethics of it after knowing that it is possible. Could very much be a thing by the time period

I remember Gilgamesh being pretty awful, the ending of the original FMA was meh as well.
Think it was the incest implications and dire nature that put me off. I usually like dark stories like it (see me liking Texhnolyze) but it just bored and disinterested me. I'm all for giving a show a second chance however so maybe it'll get its due one day and my opinions will change.

Update on stand alone complex: 1st episode, second disc, the company they visit has herds of pigs grown for human organ transplants. Scientists were not doing this in 2003, yet they are now discussing the ethics of it after knowing that it is possible. Could very much be a thing by the time period
Would be fairly interesting if it were.

When you wind up someone so much in a phone conversation you can practically hear the scowl on their face...good times, good times XD

Okay, I've showered and I can STILL just about smell remnants of that body butter I applied yesterday...that stuff's here to stay! XD

Back