The General Conversation Area

If you can time travel just give me some solid betting “tips”. I’ll share the proceeds with you for the disco ball.
Ah but as the first Doctor once said "you can't rewrite history, not one line" though I'd certainly go back and punt a few BBC employees to prevent them wiping half the 60's era serials.

Knowing my luck it'd go wrong and I'd be stranded in the Middle Ages and be considered a lunatic for spreading the word of Dandy
This is a highly amusing thought...

EDIT: Perhaps you need to go back further, maybe to neolithic times?

Weird, that one's actually my favourite :confused: (though I do like the entire trilogy)...
The first is superb and the third highly under appreciated but the second didn't do much for me, I felt it dragged a bit. Overall they're great films though

Potentially, though we could send a mionion to fulfil the mission for us so the cult doesn't lose a vital leader
This is true but the mionion would have to be trusted. I mean let’s face it if they’re sent backwards they could potentially just keep all profit themselves.

Potentially, though we could send a mionion to fulfil the mission for us so the cult doesn't lose a vital leader
Just make sure they don't put us on the world line where there is no GitS we'll lose a good franchise and many on the forums will lose a grand set. I trust mionions as far as I can throw them, luckily I throw them all the time

Just make sure they don't put us on the world line where there is no GitS we'll lose a good franchise and many on the forums will lose a grand set. I trust mionions as far as I can throw them, luckily I throw them all the time
I'd make sure of that no worries. Maybe get a few awful series' wiped from history. Any suggestions?

Why have you never thought to throw mionions infront of me? It would be great entertainment. You disappoint your Cult Lewder.

Back