The Game your anticipating the most?

I never anticipate games! or at least that has been my view since I bought my first console many moons ago ^__^
That has all been thrown out of the window because of LOZ: Twilight Princess :mrgreen:

FF VII Crisis Core
MGS Portable Opps
Ape Escape Racer
Ratchet & Clank Size Matters
MGS 4
Eye Of Judgement
Warhawk
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2
FF XII
FF XIII
FF VS. XIII

Sadly the list doesn't end their...But here it ends on this board.

FFIII on the DS, FFXII, FFXIII and vs whenever its released. Super smash brothers Brawl, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess(top of list), Red Steel, Kingdom Hearts 2 (only about a month till release now), Crisis Core:FFVII.erm..the list is very long so i shall end it there as well :lol:

- Supreme Commander (though I don't own a PC that caould possibly run it)

- Gears of War (though I don't own an Xbox 360)

- Resident Evil 5 (See above, plus I don't acutally own RE4, I played it at a friends house)

- Bioshock

Supreme Commander is obvious, since I was a big time fan of TA back in the day. Just give me my ultra-long range, base wrecking artillery cannons and stand well back. :twisted:

Gears of War I wasn't really interested in until I saw the gameplay trailer. Now I can see why it's getting it's release on the day the PS3 hits. The sheer brutal weight of the combat is something you have to see in motion.

Resident Evil 5, well I know next to nothing about, and personally I think this is the title most likely to dissapoint me. RE4 quickly became one of my favourite action games of all time. It not only got me back into gaming all over again after a long hiatus, but made me give serious thought to buying a console (something I've never really been intent on). So It's pretty much mandatory to be looking forward to this.

As for Bioshock, well, unofficial sequel to the System Shock series, promises plenty of First Person, RPG goodness, and a good dose of the unnerving as well.

EDIT: Actually, considering they're releasing RE5 on 360, there's a chance of RE4 getting re-released on it as well. If THAT happens, then I've definitely made a decision to buy a console, and my preference has just switched from the Wii to the 360. Surprises me I have to say.

1. Half-Life 2 Episode 2 (I don't think i've been this excited about what a new game will be like since E3 2003 when they suddenly revealed Half-Life 2 had been in dev for yonks and was going to rock.)
2. Bioshock (This game is going to rock to the same degree that everyone will ultimately ignore it, just like System Shock 2. Shame it isn't System Shock, but then I'd only really want Irrational to be doing System Shock...)
3. Portal (This looks like it's going to be crazy fun, and I can't wait to see how it ties into the HL story)
4. Final Fantasy III (been waiting for a playable fully english version for years, and what do you know, they actually make an effort and remake the damned thing properly!)
5. Unreal Tournament 2007 (It won't break the world in two with its brilliance, but will still be a great MP FPS)
6. Yoshi's Island 2 (loved the original. All I need now is a DS...)
7. Team Fortress 2 (It'll be weird to finally bury the Team Fortress 2 delay jokes after nearly a decade of waiting...)
8. Final Fantasy XII (a PS2 game i'll actually buy? Preposturious! Shame that it's FF and it'll inevitably stay overpriced for a year.)
9. Halo 2 (I have a sort of passing interest in the Halo games. I like bits of them, despise others. I like the original enough to want to know what happens next. Shame about the Vista requirement BS)
10. Kingdom Hearts 2 (An outside interest, but undoubtably a competant game)

Back