The Box Set Thread!

I'll ask this in here since it's titled 'The Box Set Thread!'

Has anyone else had their Trigun boxset order cancelled on them by Play.com?

OK they'd priced it wrong, but it was a pretty crappy thing for them to do, cancelling it without even informing me. :(

Tasker said:

OK they'd priced it wrong, but it was a pretty crappy thing for them to do, cancelling it without even informing me. :(

Raz23 said:
Play.com
Trigun Box Set (Region 2 DVD)
£14.99
Cancelled: 10/05/2007

Damn them! Damn them all! I was really looking forward to that :x :evil:

It would appear you are not the only one.

Nyu said:
Tasker said:

Raz23 said:
Play.com
Trigun Box Set (Region 2 DVD)
£14.99
Cancelled: 10/05/2007

Damn them! Damn them all! I was really looking forward to that :x :evil:

It would appear you are not the only one.

the bastards have cancelled mine too.....such fools....
and this is how they expect customers to return to shop on their site?
i bet someone must have informed play.com about the pricing error and realised the amount of money they could have lost.
:x

To be honest, it's not that they canceled it that annoys me. ( Although it does now that I think about it. ) It's that they didn't even let me know.

Ya my Trigun be cancel so cause me & play.com be fighting over GITS:SAC 2nd Gig limited edition product for 6months - i was so p-off i reported them to trading standards :shock:

mickeyhawk said:
Ya my Trigun be cancel so cause me & play.com be fighting over GITS:SAC 2nd Gig limited edition product for 6months - i was so p-off i reported them to trading standards :shock:
Unfortunately they have done nothing wrong in their handling of this. They only have two options when they misprice something, which are to honour the original price or to refuse to sell at that price. They would only be in the wrong if they had charged you a higher markup without informing you first.

Right then, for all you who liked the Mai-hime box set and are interested in mai-otome

the vol 1 boxset image has been released

ta da

av20760.jpg

yep bandai saw a good think and desided to milk it ^^

still at odds whether to buy otome or not though, tiz good but nothing in comparison to hime

I'm going to get Otome that box is as cool as the Hime one. Plus you get a key chain or maybe mobile phone thing of Mokona.

I'll be getting the Last Exile and Samurai Champloo box sets the day they come out. Seems I've been waiting years for them to come out!

Now I've just got to wait for the box sets of Samurai 7, Ergo Proxy and Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu.

Jax said:
I'll be getting the Last Exile and Samurai Champloo box sets the day they come out. Seems I've been waiting years for them to come out!

Now I've just got to wait for the box sets of Samurai 7, Ergo Proxy and Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu.

I assume u mean a region 2 boxset as there's already a region 1 last exile box

Ryo Chan said:
Jax said:

I assume u mean a region 2 boxset as there's already a region 1 last exile box

There's a R1 Samurai Champloo boxset as well.

Back