The Best Thing Ever.

Jaymii

Baka Ranger
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8i7u3fl-hP8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8i7u3fl-hP8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I smiled all the way through. Brilliant.

Jayme said:
Yeah, I quite enjoyed Naruto being in there. It is still a cartoon after all.
Yeah but it's aimed at kids. Family Guy/The Simpsons is a completely different audience. Besides, if he was going to put an anime in, he could have something alot better than Naruto. Sorry, but I can't see how you can deny Naruto was a stupid choice.

Maxon said:
Jayme said:
Yeah, I quite enjoyed Naruto being in there. It is still a cartoon after all.
Yeah but it's aimed at kids. Family Guy/The Simpsons is a completely different audience. Besides, if he was going to put an anime in, he could have something alot better than Naruto. Sorry, but I can't see how you can deny Naruto was a stupid choice.
Family guy is on TV, The Simpsons is on TV, Naruto is on TV. Why was it a bad choice? Specially considering he wanted to make a medley of TV openings...

As I already said, there are far better and more appropriate things to put in. Putting in some anime that hasn't been around that long makes no sense. You can't just use popularity as a reason to include anything. If an anime had to be put in, couldn't it have been DBZ, Pokemon, Robotech or something else with merit amongst TV viewers? Why is this so hard to understand?

because a medley has to be constantly flowing, like a river, something else might break the flow and make the medley sound a bit cobbled together

OR, they aren't anime fans. These are obviously TV fans, some good taste. If I were accusing them of quality, I'd wonder what the hell Two and a Half Men or Married With Children was doing in there since they are garbage. However, they seemingly like Naruto, so they thought they put it in.

Naruto is mainstream, deal.

Oh, and they aren't American.

Naruto (imo) is the equivilant of DBZ/Pokemon in terms of their target audience. Hearing 'Narutards' is awfully tedious now, it's an anime, and a good one (beyond it's bad reputation), I'm sure if you watched it you would actually like it.

Beyond that, it's a popular anime, so why not put it on?

Argh.

Maxon said:
As I already said, there are far better and more appropriate things to put in. Putting in some anime that hasn't been around that long makes no sense. You can't just use popularity as a reason to include anything. If an anime had to be put in, couldn't it have been DBZ, Pokemon, Robotech or something else with merit amongst TV viewers? Why is this so hard to understand?
Because it's their choice and no matter the amount of guessing we will never know why they included naruto there, unless we ask them directly? Sorry if I fail to understand what you're going on about. >.>

Jayme said:
OR, they aren't anime fans. These are obviously TV fans, some good taste. If I were accusing them of quality, I'd wonder what the hell Two and a Half Men or Married With Children was doing in there since they are garbage. However, they seemingly like Naruto, so they thought they put it in.

Naruto is mainstream, deal.

Oh, and they aren't American.
hey, i like Two and a Half Men!

but i agree with chaos, it's thier choice to do what they want

Back