The Best Anime Soundtracks to Help You Work From Home

darkstorm

Writer Class Servant
AUKN Staff
There are many guides and tips on how to work from home effectively and professionally, but Anime UK News is here to offer a different kind of help. So, grab your noise-cancelling headphones, your working laptop, and load up your chosen streaming music service, because Anime UK News has a few anime soundtracks to recommend.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Just noticed that in Sarah's section she credits Hiroyuki Sawano for performing an Attack on Titan OP. While he has done the soundtrack for the main show the OPs were mainly performed by Linked Horizon with the fourth being Yoshiki feat. Hyde.

EDIT: Hiroyuki Sawano had no involvement in the production of the OPs

Last edited:
I wish management here would let us use noise cancelling headphones. Things are getting lax here and in my experience having headphones on works better than ear defenders

Where possible you should link to legal sources as well random YouTube videos. Only did the first one as on break at work:
Garden of Sinners isn't there, but more Yuki Kajiura:

And From Up on Poppy Hill:

Surprised Promare OST didnt get a mention. It's one sound track I've always enjoyed having on on the background. It's a very uplifting album.

But then again I happily work with metalcore playing in the background so maybe what music is good for working is a little different for me.

Just noticed that in Sarah's section she credits Hiroyuki Sawano for performing an Attack on Titan OP. While he has done the soundtrack for the main show the OPs were mainly performed by Linked Horizon with the fourth being Yoshiki feat. Hyde.
As with Kevin Penkin, my other example here, I haven't credited or named the performers in this paragraph, only the composers - but you're absolutely right to name them as well!

Surprised Promare OST didnt get a mention. It's one sound track I've always enjoyed having on on the background. It's a very uplifting album.

But then again I happily work with metalcore playing in the background so maybe what music is good for working is a little different for me.

I have the arrange CD from the JP BD set, but still need to get round to buying the full soundtrack album.

@Sarah being a bit greedy 😜 3 seasons of Attack on Titan:

AoT OPs:

2 Made in Abyss albums

And Yoko Kanno. No Cowboy Bebop unfortunately, but 5 GitS albums! plus others:

Aikatsu link doesn't work for me but I can provide the latest release:
Weird, does for me 🤷‍♂️ Used my secondary account on the Chrome browser as you can't share a search result on the app.
Clicking on it takes me to the app signed into my primary account.

@Ditchdigger: That's a really great selection - and I'm intrigued to see you've included Hakata Tonkatsu Ramens which I must really check out again (I remember thinking it had a memorable score at the time and I'm still hoping, in vain, probably, that we might get it on R2 Blu-ray.)

Thank you for this correction - and I'd love to discover more about Revo (I'm guessing this isn't a Gabriela Robin-type thing for Sawano? 🤔).
While he doesn't have any mystery vocalists (that I know of), Sawano has got main singing credits on at least three of his songs though he sings all using vocoder effects:
BL@CK (Team Medical Dragon)
My☆ (Blue Exorcist)
z29ba2t0t1l301e17 (Xenoblade X)
I'll never tire of his wacky song titles.

While he doesn't have any mystery vocalists (that I know of), Sawano has got main singing credits on at least three of his songs though he sings all using vocoder effects:
I didn't realize - or notice - that he'd performed on the Blue Exorcist song! (I'm not familiar the other two, but that's really interesting to know and now I have to go seek it out and have a listen.)

Back