~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
My avatar is myself, I cut my hair since then but that can be a good or bad thing depending on how you rate it at the time of the picture being taken. XD

Taught myself how to make gifs so i made this completley kick ass one of Revy from Black Lagoon.

From start to finish it took me 20 minutes but for my first one i think i done well.

Nyu said:
Taught myself how to make gifs so i made this completley kick ass one of Revy from Black Lagoon.

From start to finish it took me 20 minutes but for my first one i think i done well.
It took me a while to learn too and that's pretty good for a first attempt. I made this a while ago and it was the last one I made (must have been nearly half a year since).
wobble1.gif

Maxon said:
Nyu said:

It took me a while to learn too and that's pretty good for a first attempt. I made this a while ago and it was the last one I made (must have been nearly half a year since).
wobble1.gif

Kanon :lol: i seen that episode yesterday, that was a fantastic moment.

Biggest problem for me was finding the software to do it, that was free and not loaded with junk. Got a good combo going now, just need to add a border.

Did you do that in photoshop/imageready? i can never get my borders to be small and fine, they are always too chunky for the image. I use the border tool for 1 pixel and then fill but it's still too big for my liking.

I have no idea whatsoever mine got grainy. But its my first slicing and dicing Avatar thingy.

and on the plus side, It's NGE

Would i be right in saying then it's just the same fancy bored applied to each individual image?

Nyu said:
Would i be right in saying then it's just the same fancy bored applied to each individual image?
Most likely putting an invisible layer on top. That's how you do borders the quick way. You could do it individually, like you said, but that would take ages.

I'm gonna make a ton of Avatars when i get some time, It's quite fun, except when you find that one scene of Dutch whooping ass with his shotgun then forgetting where it is :(

I've been after the one where Ichigo is fighting the Vissards and goes hollow so they pin him to the floor

Here you go dude, hope these are what you are after 9tailsfox

Naruto Countdown:
everybodyhandsupks4.gif

I hope this is the sort of 9tails Naruto stuff you were after:
narufisteb1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back