~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your new avatar Miaka-chan, another sexy guy, you've just to love that lovely Kyo, i feel like i have to do a girly sigh :D

Also like how you've still stuck with the shades theme Shades :)

Today I've gone for Sakura Bokuseiinmonzeninari, (try saying that after a few snifters of Port) from MEE's cult manga, Hyper Police.

My ava is a lil simple Chibi me!

I have quite a large bunch of Ava's but like Kupo said optimising them to be 17kb is tough!

I may change my ava often, I think next maybe my "Cat-bus" ava which features the cat-bus from My Neighbour Totoro!

ok ive got a nice avatar but im sticking to my wolf's rain ones. My new one is Toboe from wolf's rain and yes i know he looks abit like a girl.

necromancer_1983 said:
Everyone else seems to be changing their avatars just now, so I've changed my avatar to Shikamaru.
I think they change more often than the average 10 year changes his socks :wink:

Miaka-chan said:
necromancer_1983 said:
Everyone else seems to be changing their avatars just now, so I've changed my avatar to Shikamaru.
I think they change more often than the average 10 year changes his socks :wink:

Sounds like me, I just get bored with mine and I have to change it.

Socks or your avatar? :p

Well I just keep the same, mostly. If there's an anime that I really like or a character I'm obsessed with I might change it sometime.

Changed my mind on the avatar already now I have Ryofu Housen, from Ikki-Tousen/Battle Vixens

Mangaminx said:
Changed my mind on the avatar already now I have Ryofu Housen, from Ikki-Tousen/Battle Vixens

There's someone on Anime Nfo that only ever has her as their avatar and signature - just different pics of her all the time!

Miaka-chan said:
Mangaminx said:

There's someone on Anime Nfo that only ever has her as their avatar and signature - just different pics of her all the time!

Must get a little repetative, the scary fan reviews on Animeinfo keep me away normally ;)

The fact that AnimeNfo refuses to acknowledge anyone on the English side of things keeps me away from there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back