The Aniplex Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrclt1994 said:
Thanks, Grav - will you be grabbing this?

I probably will get it a later point, especially as OST 2 of SAO actually has defects with the audio (which no one noticed until years later).

Not gonna lie, I'm incredibly tempted to pick that up for the beautiful artwork alone.
I own most if not all of the OSTs at this point due to Aniplex LE's, but I'm definitely interested.

Here's the latest news and updates for Aniplex of America.

Trailers

Erased (Boku dake ga Inai Machi)

One of Aniplex's simulcasts for the winter season. This series will be streamable on Crunchyroll. Regions TBA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered the SAO soundtrack along with the Aldnoah Zero soundtrack which they also have.

This has also highlighted how many of the old Geneon Music CDs TRSI still has in stock. I just placed a separate order for £15 worth of them at $2 each..

Here's the latest news and updates for Aniplex of America.

Trailers

Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu

The highly anticipated prequel movie, now turned trilogy, will be heading to US theaters a month after its Japanese theatrical release. Congrats America, sounds like we might see a release (or perhaps a subtitled import) sooner than we may expect. You can check out the website here.

In addition Part 2 will be in Japanese theaters during Summer 2016 and the runtime for Part 1 is around an hour. Not long but enough for pacing and content.

Reminder

2ymsr4z.gif

Bakemonogatari Limited Edition will be back in stock next month nya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back