ninja scrolls tin edition series

death note vols 4-6
GiTs 1-2 (in comic form!!! :( )

not related to anime/manga:
transformers movie
heroes calender
super mario galaxy

Apart from the "Naruto Shadow Box",

Piano Collections: Final Fantasy X (official sheet music - so glad I found out about this, and ultimate thanks to otaku.co.uk)

Final Fantasy XII - piano sheet music - for the original soundtrack (which I now need to buy ^^)

I think I shall be buying a lot of sheet music from otaku.co.uk now, and they're like the only website I've found on the whole of the Internet that sells Japanese piano sheet music. I can't even navigate the official websites :/. There's so much stuff I want to be able to read what comes with the sheet music as well!

Apart from that, nothing else related to anime/manga.

If only Up1 had tried to find out about this sheet music and get some in stock, when I contacted them about it.

melonpan said:

Piano Collections: Final Fantasy X (official sheet music - so glad I found out about this, and ultimate thanks to otaku.co.uk)

Final Fantasy XII - piano sheet music - for the original soundtrack (which I now need to buy ^^)

I think I shall be buying a lot of sheet music from otaku.co.uk now, and they're like the only website I've found on the whole of the Internet that sells Japanese piano sheet music. I can't even navigate the official websites :/. There's so much stuff I want to be able to read what comes with the sheet music as well!

If only Up1 had tried to find out about this sheet music and get some in stock, when I contacted them about it.

otaku do sheet music?

i'm sold

So far the only anime/manga I've gotten for Christmas are:

- D. Gray Man vol. 1 - 2
- Golgo13: The Professional (on DVD)

But, I've gotten so much money from friends and relatives (up to about €400) and so much of that will be spent on anime and manga - and my ticket to Oxygen next year!

Ryo Chan said:
melonpan said:

otaku do sheet music?

i'm sold

Great isn't it. Seriously, I thought I was lost for Japanese imports. They even have the Japanese versions of soundtracks for sale (some of which cdjapan/playasia/yesasia etc. have no stock of any more). Fantastic ^_^.

EDIT: Oh, and the whole Japanese retail system seems pretty odd, I mean if you're living in Japan and have the know-how to see when items are coming out and are able to get the limited edition/first press editions, then that's all okay. But if you're just getting into buying stuff, there's no hope as it's all sold out and gone a few months after it comes out. That kind of thing really pisses me off. At least limited editions in the US aren't really so limited, and even if they've already dissapeared you've got a fairly good chance of tracking them down.

I can see why the Japanese file-sharing P2P system is such a big thing over there, who's really going to be able to afford most of the things that come onto the Japanese market.

I can see how it all fits together with all the recent talking about how the Japanese industry needs to change, even though not specifically applied to Japanese retail items...

Got three volumes of Fruit Basket (manga version) T_T

My money is delayed til new years, so that's all my mum can buy me. Lucky people and their flasy presents ¬¬

Time to steal everyone's christmas =D

Well I got;
-Eiken Vol. 7 (completing translation of the 18vol so far)
-DearS Vol. 8 (completing my set)
-DearS perfect collection

My mum was like, ' Ooo..one of those books you've got (eiken) is an 18, and girls with big boobs!' 'People will think your a pervert!'
So I just add that to the list of things I'm called :roll:

Other then that, I got a preatty nifty pool cue.

Otaku-san said:
My mum was like, ' Ooo..one of those books you've got (eiken) is an 18, and girls with big boobs!' 'People will think your a pervert!'
Considering it was Eiken I'm inclined to agree with her. Their boobs are TOO big! :p

Got Afro Samurai and Paprika anime. Sgt. Frog and some Osamu Tezuka manga. :D

Ushio said:
Otaku-san said:
Considering it was Eiken I'm inclined to agree with her. Their boobs are TOO big! :p

Got Afro Samurai and Paprika anime. Sgt. Frog and some Osamu Tezuka manga. :D

Still a funny series :p
Didnt get anything anime related for christmas :'( Parents still dont understand why i watch it haha.

I only got a few, Death Note vol 6, Shaman King vol 11-13, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories 2 and no anime to speak of but i'm going to see what i can dig up in the sales :wink:

Back