The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I got Eureka Seven Ultimate Edition, Hi Evolution 1 Collector's Edition and Lupin the Third Part IV Collector's Edition during the AL sale!

They're also releasing Haruhi Suzumiya, which they announced in year dot, and which I bought two years ago from the US. Still waiting... And Cyber City Oedo 808. And probably half a dozen other things that I really want from them ever since they announced them, but they don't talk about half as much as bloody Gundam!

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up from MVM's Deal of the Day:

Berserk Collection - Steelbook Blu-Ray
Samurai Champloo Collection - Steelbook Blu-Ray

Both are a double dip for the steelbooks, as I already own Standard Edition Blu-rays for both - I have MVM's standard Blu-ray box set for Berserk and Funimation's SE release for Samarai Champloo.

Finally re-ordered this bad boy, since I had canceled my original order 2 days before the sets shipped from Sentai at release:

Legend%2Bof%2Bthe%2BGalactic%2BHeroes%2B1.png

I'm using my Paypal Credit so I can spread out the cost over 6 months - at only $133 per month, that's easily doable.

Deliberated on getting these from Rightstuf but since I got paid Friday and today’s mega deal was Kimagure Orange Road, a title I’ve had my eye on, I figured why not:
Chihayafuru Season 1 PE
Chihayafuru Season 2 PE
Devil Survivor 2 BD
Fate/Stay Night BD
Flying Witch PE
Kimagure Orange Road BD
Kimagure Orange Road OVAs+Movie BD
Love, election and Chocolate BD
Tales of Vesperia Film BD
The Squid Girl PE

Back