The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Amongst today's post was my long awaited copy of Zeta Gundam Volume # 2, another ten whole episodes of giant robo goodness. ;)

Rurouni H said:
Paranoia Agent said:
I also ordered a Haro plush from Tokyotoys -- every home should have one. :p

Please post a pic of it once it arrives!

Here's a link with a few photographs, I'll try and post some pics of the actual item once it arrives, but the quality of of my digi camera leaves a (hell of a) lot to be desired -- you have been forewarned. :p

Over the last few days I've ordered Chrono Crusade vols 5-7 and Texhnolyze 4-6 (using some early Christmas monies). Also sorted out Christmas/birthday orders from gran, aunt and uncle, a nice little list of stuff that I now have to wait (im)patiently for ;)

Paranoia Agent said:
Amongst today's post was my long awaited copy of Zeta Gundam Volume # 2, another ten whole episodes of giant robo goodness. ;)

Rurouni H said:
Paranoia Agent said:
I also ordered a Haro plush from Tokyotoys -- every home should have one. :p

Please post a pic of it once it arrives!

Here's a link with a few photographs, I'll try and post some pics of the actual item once it arrives, but the quality of of my digi camera leaves a (hell of a) lot to be desired -- you have been forewarned. :p

oooh so cute!!

my copy of Full Metal Alchemist vol 3 turned up still waiting on a few more to turn up tho.

edit : grr looks like play.com has messed up my order and send them to the wrong place ..... necro should have then anytime soon ....... anyonw know what play.com do if they send them to the wrong place ..?

valha said:
my copy of Full Metal Alchemist vol 3 turned up still waiting on a few more to turn up tho.

edit : grr looks like play.com has messed up my order and send them to the wrong place ..... necro should have then anytime soon ....... anyonw know what play.com do if they send them to the wrong place ..?

Just say lost, and they'll send you a new one. No questions. I've been using them for ages now, and my collection kinda doesnt fit in my DVD rack now.

they where already lost and i got them sent again, theres where the replacements. im going to phone them up tomorrow and point out how suprid it was for them to send it to the adress as its not my default or my credit card adress so why the hell did they send it there in the frist place.

valha said:

Just got your PM, if they don't sort it out (and if they do arrive at my house) I'll post them to the correct address :wink:

heheh my madlax vol and artbox, brust angels vol 1 and artbox and gunlinger girls vol with artbox turned up today. they look so nice. i was thinking about getting that spiral artbox but i didnt have the cash at the time.

i also got ranma 2nd movie today...
thanks necro for that :)

I went to New York last week and managed to pick up complete collections of Fruits Basket, Full Metal Panic, Last Exile and Escaflowne. I also picked up the second part of Chobits, and the starter boxes for Count of Monte Cristo and Oh! My Goddess!

Guess what I'm doing this weekend!

Something is waiting for me at the delivery office. The synopsis of a bad horror movie? No! It's where I am heading now.

Edit: Whoo it was my Renmei boxset and it only took a month to get here. :/

Got Fushigi Yugi manga volume 3 yesterday evening, and Last Exile OST showed up this morning, although I have to wait for that one until Christmas.

Finally some stuff arrived that i've been waiting for.

Fullmetal Alchemist volume 1 with Collectors Tin - The tin didn't have a dent or scratch on it but the 18 page booklet was missing... well mostly... there was a bit of it left... a piece the size of my fingernail. They are sending me out a new booklet though so that's ok. :)

You're Under Arrest Boxset 1 & 2 + The Motion Picure - Looking forward to watching this.

Stand Alone Complex Special Edition Volumes 4, 5 and 6 - I love the Batou T-shirt in volume 6, he so happy with his bazooka and keg of beer. XD Still waiting on Volume 1,2,3 and 7 with the tin.

Should keep me going until the end of January.

Back