The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Items I bought from MCM Comic Con London:
Anime - Kill la Kill: Part 1 (Blu-ray Collector's Edition)
Anime - Martian Successor Nadesico: Complete Series + OVA + Movie (DVD Limited Edition) [Region 1 RightStuf version]
Manga - All You Need Is Kill
Manga - Chobits Omnibus Volume 1
Manga - Chobits Omnibus Volume 2

and a bunch more

Had to change my order for No.6 Volume 9. I'd wondered why it hadn't dispatched but I'd tacked it on with an item I ordered for June next year and it didn't look like they were splitting the order up.

While I was at it, I bought Say I Love You Volume 4 and Time Killers. Noticed Bakemonogatari and HAL dispatched this morning :D

Got this stuff over the weekend:

Anime - naruto shippuden box set 4, attack on titan part 2

Manga - crying freeman vol 1-4, fullmetal alchemist vol 1-9, flowers of evil vol 1, neon genesis evangelion 3-1 vol 1

All from United Publications:

Lupin The Third, Series 1 (R1)
Nichijou (R4)
No Game, No Life, Vol. 1
Man of Many Faces, Vol. 1
Crimson Spell, Vol. 4

BASE has/had Bleach Season 10 & 11 soooo cheap: £12.99. So I bought both of them and also Horizon In the Middle Of Nowhere Seasons 1 & 2 for £14.99 from there too.

I bought a Berserk iPhone 5 case a couple of weeks back too. Still waiting for it to arrive from the US :(

Berserk movie 3
Robotic note 2
Kokoro ovas
Naruto ship 19
The princess and the pilot
Attack on titan 1 and 2
The devil is a part timer
Garden of sinners
Hal
Blood lad
Devil survivor 2
Oreimo 2
Infinite stratos 2
Apple seed alpha
Karnevel
Arcane famiglia
One piece movies collection 1 and 2
From the New world2
Bleach 14 part 1
The wind rises
Aria all 3 seasons
Queens blade OVAs
Diabolik love
Gargantia on the verdururs planet

:eek: wow! That is quite the impressive list. I struggle to watch the handful of titles I pick up a month. Still got my usual mini-backlog sitting. I need to be in the right mood to watch them and often new manga jumps the queue :lol:

PandoraHane said:
:eek: wow! That is quite the impressive list. I struggle to watch the handful of titles I pick up a month. Still got my usual mini-backlog sitting. I need to be in the right mood to watch them and often new manga jumps the queue :lol:

I always try to keep my schedule open for anime when ever I can.

I thought I would try to finish the back log I already have but it's coming at the end of two months since I haven't brought anything so I decided to watch what I have now and watch the ones iv ordered after I'm done with the ones iv got now.

Besides attack on titan is over due for a watch

A bit late to do this but w.e.

Stuff I got at the expo

Anime:
Space dandy part 1 (bluray)
Street fighter 2 the animated movie (bluray)
Dragonball GT season 2
Dragonball season 2
The devil is a part timer (Bluray)

Manga:
No matter how I look at it, it's you guys fault I'm popular volume 1
World Trigger volume 1
Ajin Demi Human volume 1

Other:
3 SNES games
Megatron T-shirt
Michael Myers mask

Back