The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

The blu-ray-ification of my anime collection continues. The latest to be upgraded were:

Kiki's Delivery Service
Porco Rosso
Perfect Blue

In addition there's a few more (pre-)orders from Right Stuf:

Eureka Seven, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
Eureka Seven, Part 2 (Blu-Ray
The Familiar of Zero, Season 1 (Blu-ray)
How Good Was I? (Manga)

Ordered from Rightstuf:
Went surfing on the closeout section to see if there was anything I was interested in and I stumbled across a two movie set that I had been keen on for a while now, but after looking at the Box itself (and to my surprise there's BBFC logos on the disc) on an unboxing video, I decided to get...

Gunbuster vs Diebuster: Aim for the Top! GATTAI!! BD-Box

And also a Got Anime Membership which was recommended from someone in the forum, considering it's 10% off the item it will help with future purchases (and surprisingly it counted this one with $7.50 (est £4.50)). So overall payment will be about £55.50. This one is definitely not going to get away with it.

Some old stuff:

from Amazon UK

Grave of the Fireflies BD
GITS Movie/GITS Innocence BD

the exchange rate for pounds-euros is 1.21 atm but amazon charged 1.26... they are worse than ever lately... Its another 2eurs in total which is something like 1.6 pounds which is nothing lets be honest but still... :)

Pre-ordered from UP1USA:
Attack on Titan, Part 1 - Limited Edition BD/DVD (This release is arriving June 3rd apparently)
Haganai NEXT - Limited Edition BD/DVD

Note: Attack on Titan LE is limited to 7500 copies.

Good thing I can now use Rightstuf.

Ordered from Rightstuf USA:
Baka & Test: Summon the Beasts - Season 2 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack

This went into the closeout section, and I decided to pick it up (I loved Season 1 and it's English dub).

Back