The Anime Limited Mystery Box 2017 Hauls (Items in Spoiler Buttons)

Mine arrived yesterday. My reaction to these contents was 'eh'. Nothing I was hoping for (Wixoss, Belladonna, Momo), and no mind-blowing surprises.
Already got YLiA, Free and TMC. I'm not sure what to do with them just yet, I don't go into town that often so selling stuff online is a bit of a pain (because that's my nearest post office). I'll probably either sell them on ebay in a few weeks for a tenner each, or maybe just throw them into a Magpie box and accept the financial loss in exchange for convenience. Same goes for my old Manga EotE blu-ray's (the series boxset has slight emotional attachment as it was my first anime BD, so I'll be a little sad to see that go). The new EotE set is the dog's wotsits though, very nice indeed.
BBB, T&B and SF are all completely new to me, albeit not series I would have chosen to spend money on. I'll give them a fair chance at least, and add them to my collection. I probably won't get around to watching any of them for a few years though (yeah, my backlog is that big).
Oh, and I need to remember to fish that discount code out of the recycling bag. I just assumed it was a simple advert for the vinyl and binned it. Oops.

Ok, now I'm getting really worried. Still no sign of my mystery box arriving. Even with it missing last guaranteed post to Ireland it should have been here by now, MVMs mystery box shipped on the 23rd and that arrived last Friday.

Last edited:
Just got my BluRay box today since work was shut between Christmas and New Year. I got Blood Blockade Battlefront if anyone would like to buy it off me since it's not really my sort of thing.

Sigh, another week gone and still no sign of my bluray box. At this stage Gundam ZZ Part 2 will arrive ahead of it(very high chance of Gundam arriving on Monday).

Finally gave up the ghost after visiting my local sorting office. DVD box is never coming :(
How many others actually bought the DVD box? How long did it take?

Finally gave up the ghost after visiting my local sorting office. DVD box is never coming :(
How many others actually bought the DVD box? How long did it take?
Still no DVD mystery box for me either, however did email Weds morning and reply I got from Jeremy said that someone had received theirs "today". So not giving up all hope but not hoping for much either. Need to contact my local sorting office though just to check.

Still no DVD mystery box for me either, however did email Weds morning and reply I got from Jeremy said that someone had received theirs "today". So not giving up all hope but not hoping for much either. Need to contact my local sorting office though just to check.
Yeah I did the same and got the same reply :( already checked my sorting office earlier this week but will check again and give it a few more days.

Just to jump in on this, we had a shipment of some Blu-ray mystery boxes destined for Ireland returned to us, which are now being resent today.

It seems likely at this point that there's a shipment of DVD mystery boxes that are also stuck in the Royal Mail system, so we're working on getting them tracked down and sorted so that they're shipped out to people. Apologies for the delay to those affected, but bear with us and we'll get to the bottom of things and get them sorted as soon as possible. Everyone will get their mystery box, one way or another!

Back