Tales of Games OT| Tales of Berseria out now

I seriously need to make some progress with the Tales of games. I own Symphonia and made about 25% progress (story only w/attempts on the Skeleton boss) and then I bought Tales of Hearts R as that was going OOP (It's the first Tales of game that I managed to beat the story with).

Berseria is looking great, the whole arm thing reminds me of Devil May Cry 4 and Monogatari's Kanbaru heh. Still I want to play the other games before jumping straight into the upcoming one.

Oh, I should probably mention this. Tales of Graces f and Tales of Xilia are looking to be hard to find in terms of UK copies. The US versions are still available. Graces is still available as a combo pack with Symphonia if you're cheap enough.

Honestly I prefer the US art for Graces (Xilia onwards are the same art for both territories).
715Invob-QL._SL1139_.jpg
91dqHgit1AL._SL1500_.jpg
91Pq1diNCPL._SL1500_.jpg
91AS1w%2BaG9L._SL1500_.jpg

I have beaten Xillia and Xillia 2. I have played a little bit of Graces, Heart, Symphonia and Zestria. I really need to get round to completing them lol

Apart from Hearts R, Symphonia and Dawn of the new world, the US and UK versions have separate trophy lists if you want to platinum the games again :)

Rena Ryuugu said:
I have beaten Xillia and Xillia 2. I have played a little bit of Graces, Heart, Symphonia and Zestria. I really need to get round to completing them lol

Apart from Hearts R, Symphonia and Dawn of the new world, the US and UK versions have separate trophy lists if you want to platinum the games again :)

Haha I don't think I'll aim for Platinums for the Tales franchise, each one will take ages and I honestly wouldn't have the time for that. :lol:

I recently organized all of my Tales games, thinking about possibly playing one in my wave of nostalgia brought on by all the recent discussion of backwards compatibility. But they keep on releasing new ones!

NormanicGrav said:
Rena Ryuugu said:

Haha I don't think I'll aim for Platinums for the Tales franchise, each one will take ages and I honestly wouldn't have the time for that. :lol:

lol I'm going to platinum Xillia twice so far since I already have a US copy as well

Tales of Berseria is coming west for PS4 and Steam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2vt1MM2SyY

I'll be putting Berseria on hold until I get Zestiria. With the Tales series I went for release order (Symphonia -> Graces -> Xillia -> Zestiria -> Berseria).

Saw Tales of Berseria preorder now cases in Game today, just 20 more days to go ^__^

Is anyone else planning on picking it up too?

Zestiria was my first Tales game and I thoroughly enjoyed my playthrough on my PC. Will be getting Berseria at some point in the near future but not day 1. Will wait to see if the PC port is any good first, and if not, hope that Kaldaien (modder) can sort it out

looks and runs great on my PC (4k 60fps) but can't get in to the combat. Will likely prefer it when I start from scratch at base level. Keep trying to play it like I did Zestiria!

Gave the story mode demo on PS4 a go...love it and can't wait for the actual game. Plus I actually like the English VAs. I didn't like Zestiria English VAs so played that in Japanese but I might actually play Berseria in English.

Back