Super Street Fighter 4 due 2010

Mutsumi said:

I.Am.Sold

Basically, Anything SFIV wise i'll pick up because i still find it great to play, so SSFIV will be a pick up too. I assume then this will act somewhat like an extension to IV though, as in adding more story to the whole game as well and how they all deal with Seth.

EDIT: Juri seems like an interesting character to play too. Tae Kwon Do has always interested me, so the fight style strikes me as something i'd want to try out. T.Hawk i have a huge hatred against..mainly because i used to hate fighting him..bar that there isn't much else to go on since no one else has been announced yet, so i guess its a waiting game

i don't really care about tweaks, since no one *with skill* does Super/Ultra back to back, or Focus Lock in a real match

personally i'd just wait until Blazblue comes out, that's going to blow pretty much every fighting game out of the water when it comes out 8) :D

and because i'm not sure if the new King of Fighters is any good or not

New King of Fighters is meant to be bad, but I'm tempted to get it. I'm waiting on BlazBlue myself and Tatsunoko vs Capcom, 505 Games recently released Guity Gear 2: Overture over here so I'm going to pick that up ASAP before it's hard to find.

CAPCOM® DELIVERS THE ULTIMATE VISION OF STREET FIGHTER WITH SUPER STREET FIGHTERTM IV

The Most Popular Fighting Game of 2009 Returns In 2010 With New Characters, Enhanced Online Play, Additional Ultra Combos and Much More

London, — September 29, 2009 — Capcom®, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today announced Super Street Fighter™ IV, the ultimate vision of Street Fighter™, will be coming to the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft® and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system in Spring 2010. The follow-up to the critically acclaimed Street Fighter™ IV will further redefine the fighting game genre with classic 2D Street Fighter fighting action, a host of new and returning characters, more advanced online gameplay, new ultra combos and much more.

Super Street Fighter IV features the full roster of 25 characters from Street Fighter IV such as Ryu, Ken, Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte and Rufus, while adding about eight characters new to the world of Street Fighter IV. The impressive new roster includes classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like T. Hawk as well as all-new characters such as the mysterious and deadly female fighter, Juri.

Super Street Fighter IV adds new Ultra Combos and advancements to the state of the art online matchmaking and online gameplay introduced in Street Fighter IV with numerous additional features. Super Street Fighter IV takes many of the groundbreaking features introduced in Street Fighter IV and refines everything to deliver the ultimate vision of Street Fighter to fans the world over.

Lupus said:
I'd buy it if people actually cared about SF:IV anymore, some "new" characters and a few gameplay tweaks? No thanks.

Why does it matter if other people care about it? It is a game, not a fashion item.

Mutsumi said:
Lupus said:
I'd buy it if people actually cared about SF:IV anymore, some "new" characters and a few gameplay tweaks? No thanks.

Why does it matter if other people care about it? It is a game, not a fashion item.
Because there will be no one to play with. SF:IV online right now is really dead.

hmmm i'll probably pick it up if it is a budget release as they say but not going near it if its over £30+.

Seth was annoying, even more so with the fact that he fools you into thinking that it's going to be a cake walk since the first round with him he doesn't do anything practically. Although he isn't as bad as M. Bison in Alpha 3, at least Seth doesn't have a unlimited special gauge.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hated Seth. He made me feel like I was rubbish at the game for having trouble beating him on the easiest difficulty. SF4 is so much fun when you can play against other players who suck just as much as you do though. :D

Well i use Sakura! so thats a bit of variety. I like the characters who are usually lower tiered, because that way when i win with them, i get the satifaction in knowing that its not the characters tier that matters, but the players skill. ;p

I am unfamiliar with this character tiering. I usually just pick Ken because I think he is cool looking & plays just like I remember him in Street Fighter 2.

Mutsumi said:
I usually just pick Ken because I think he is cool looking & plays just like I remember him in Street Fighter 2.
This is the reason SF:IV was swarming with Ken players online. lol.

I used to use Cammy, but I haven't played in a while, there's no one to play with.

Arbalest said:
Well i use Sakura! so thats a bit of variety. I like the characters who are usually lower tiered, because that way when i win with them, i get the satifaction in knowing that its not the characters tier that matters, but the players skill. ;p
Dan FTW, i beat my cousin with him constantly :lol:

Back