Super Robot Shows

Thanks for the recommendations guys :) I was looking at Nadescio before when i came across the complete collection in HMV (put it back because it was £50) will be looking at several of these in more detail later on anway.

Also Lupus there wouldn't be a list that goes with that picture would there? I also find it odd that i recoginsed the power ranger megazord hidden in there straight away...

I actually really liked the Nadesico movie. It had pretty much zero super robot goodness in it though - exchanged for angst and some pleasant music. I can't say why exactly I liked it and it's probably a crushing disappointment if you really enjoyed the TV series, so approach with low expectations.

R

BlackWolf said:
Thanks for the recommendations guys :) I was looking at Nadescio before when i came across the complete collection in HMV (put it back because it was £50) will be looking at several of these in more detail later on anway.
I'm sure you can find the US Re-release of the series (that's a damn site better than the sorry boxset that's over here) for next to peanuts.

I got the Anime Classic version for £7 a volume (of three) and that had two discs a pop making for £21 all in all for the series.

Back