Summer Meet-Up in London?

woooo! lets take some orders! :D i wonna try sushi! plus would like some cookies that look 'edible' (im not doubting you cooking)!
My signature dish is BRIGHT pink cake with crazy iceing!!

It is fish!

It's raw fish with sticky rice, and usually something like cucumber as well, and wasabi on the side (HOT!).

It's so good though, and no you don't get poisoned from the raw fish in case you were wondering. :p

Doberman Pharaoh said:
It is fish!

It's raw fish with sticky rice, and usually something like cucumber as well, and wasabi on the side (HOT!).

It's so good though, and no you don't get poisoned from the raw fish in case you were wondering. :p

Lol ok so it tastes like raw fish! Fair enough i suppose! i heard you can get meat versions if you dont like fish! true?

Hot?!?! Awesome

To be honest I've never seen a meat version, though it wouldn't surprise me if they did do them. If you don't like fish then we don't have to eat it or anything, it was just an idea really.

And yeah, wasabi is super spicy, it's a sort of green playdough looking thing, and you've got to be careful not to put too much on or it'll be crazy hot, I've made that mistake before. :p

You can make sushi with just about anything, but the famous stuff is fish. Made it with egg, bacon, cucumber and carrot myself (won't talk about the cheese one, it was a failed experiment).

Doberman Pharaoh said:
To be honest I've never seen a meat version, though it wouldn't surprise me if they did do them. If you don't like fish then we don't have to eat it or anything, it was just an idea really.

And yeah, wasabi is super spicy, it's a sort of green playdough looking thing, and you've got to be careful not to put too much on or it'll be crazy hot, I've made that mistake before. :p

I like to try everything! :D and if its spicy and looks like playdough ill love it! and to me the hotter the better! lol Im a tough bird hahaha

hopeful_monster said:
You can make sushi with just about anything, but the famous stuff is fish. Made it with egg, bacon, cucumber and carrot myself (won't talk about the cheese one, it was a failed experiment).

your like a good cook can you make it with those stuff?? id love to try :D

wocket said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:

I like to try everything! :D and if its spicy and looks like playdough ill love it! and to me the hotter the better! lol Im a tough bird hahaha

Well you're on then, we'll see just how tough you are. :D

Doberman Pharaoh said:
wocket said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:

Well you're on then, we'll see just how tough you are. :D

after you tho! i dont wonna be poisoned lol! joke! you'll have to try it tho! i bet i can eat it hotter than you or are you tough?

If you want to meet up in London, Cafe Manga, an anime/manga-themed eaterie next to the Thames, might be a good place to start. It wasn't anything special when I last went (a year ago) but it might be a good meet place now that it's had time to get off the ground. If nothing else, you might see some like-minded people!

Martin said:
If you want to meet up in London, Cafe Manga, an anime/manga-themed eaterie next to the Thames, might be a good place to start. It wasn't anything special when I last went (a year ago) but it might be a good meet place now that it's had time to get off the ground. If nothing else, you might see some like-minded people!

i really wonna go there apparently its amazing now! and they have good j-rock music there! i think ill have to go!

wocket said:
Martin said:

i really wonna go there apparently its amazing now! and they have good j-rock music there! i think ill have to go!

Yeah it looks pretty good. And I've got no problems eating wasabi but I don't wanna make a competition out of it, if it gets too bad I'll just let you win. :p

Doberman Pharaoh said:
wocket said:
Martin said:

Yeah it looks pretty good. And I've got no problems eating wasabi but I don't wanna make a competition out of it, if it gets too bad I'll just let you win. :p

i want to go there! yer right...let me win...like your style. lol

Lupus Inu said:
Why is it always London? -_-
There are plenty of things to do elsewhere and London isn't central, so I don't understand either.

If I had time and more money I would be up for it but I'm already booked for meeting friends from forums individually this summer.

Well ok, let's get technical. I only have 2 exams this year, and finish on the 30th May. The lease on my flat runs out on the 22nd June though, so I'm likely to go home at some point during that period, probably around 10th June or something. After that I'm free, but I'd of course need to know when people are finished with schoolwork or whatever may hold them back.

wocket said:
As long as they don't bring back the stuff from the last London meet, I turned red and started coughing, Shades had to have his mouth under a tap for 15 mins and some one else had the shakes for half an hour.

Back