Summer Meet-Up in London?

Well if your seriously considering this why not make a thread in-
Conventions, Events & Websites

Make a guest list up with some random estimation's of prices.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Well ok, let's get technical. I only have 2 exams this year, and finish on the 30th May. The lease on my flat runs out on the 22nd June though, so I'm likely to go home at some point during that period, probably around 10th June or something. After that I'm free, but I'd of course need to know when people are finished with schoolwork or whatever may hold them back.

well me and trashbat might have a buisness placement in begining of july for a week ill have to find out the dates! any idea trashbat?

hopeful_monster said:
wocket said:
I like to try everything! :D and if its spicy and looks like playdough ill love it! and to me the hotter the better! lol Im a tough bird hahaha
As long as they don't bring back the stuff from the last London meet, I turned red and started coughing, Shades had to have his mouth under a tap for 15 mins and some one else had the shakes for half an hour.

fair enough id rather not die! i think this means we have to take lots of water just incase lol

And this as someone said earlier in this thread,

You can actually get Meat Sushi, my mum brought some home last month i think.

Wasn't Bad. . .

Haha. Super Markets is how its done!

I think my mum got some from London. don't know where abouts or anything of useful information to you.

Aha... ^_^

I'd be glad to lend my services to this, as I am currently in the process of planning a London meet myself...

A mix of anime fandom meet, & stag do. ;)

Oh, & I'm back btw. ^_^ Fixed my laptop & its flaming anus so it can now run without overheating as much.

Mutsumi said:
Aha... ^_^

I'd be glad to lend my services to this, as I am currently in the process of planning a London meet myself...

A mix of anime fandom meet, & stag do. ;)

Oh, & I'm back btw. ^_^ Fixed my laptop & its flaming anus so it can now run without overheating as much.

Awesome name/av 8)

Back