Street Fighter IV!!!!!!!!

I am so awesome with Sakura that it matters not. Characters such as Zangeif, or Seth (Arcade Mode), are difficult characters to beat with her, but I made a counter for every move that a difficult character she is bad against uses. Depending on who I am fighting with her, I will change strategies.

I play her too much, you see.

Lupus said:
Bro, she's a shoto, the only strategy with them is turtle and spam Hadouken.

I hardly ever use Hadoken with her, i will use it fully charged before someone gets up as thats a good way to make them either defend of flinch, giving me a chance to get another attack in straight after, but thats it. She's swift which is a plus, you just need to watch that you don't make silly moves really(like i did yesterday, losing a couple matches)

From Capcom's press release.

OFFICIAL STREET FIGHTER IV EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP
Capcom has joined forces with Xbox 360® to find the Street Fighter IV champions, of France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK and then the chance to be crowned Ultimate European Street Fighter Supreme Master AND win some amazing and unique prizes.

With the new free ‘Championship mode’ update for Street Fighter IV, you can truly test yourself against the very best. The new mode will be available to all SFIV players through a free update through your console.

Entering the tournament couldn’t be easier. Registration is open to all Street Fighter players on Xbox LIVE® from 17 th April until 17 th May and can be done through this link.

www.capcom-europe.com/sfivofficialtournament

Lets us know your contact details and Xbox Gamertag and we’ll track your progress in the new automatic Championship Mode leader boards.

You don’t have to set up matches and can play at times that suit you. All you need to do is win as many matches as possible and build up your score of Grade Points (the new reward system in ‘Championship Mode’).

The top 30 Grade Points scoring players will be invited to an exclusive live final in their respective country to be held on the weekend of 30/31 st May. National champions will be sent on (all expenses paid) to a secret European location for the Euro final weekend 13 th/14 th June.

Full details can be found on the www.capcom-europe.com website

FREE ONLINE PLAY TO ALL XBOX LIVE GAMERS
You don’t even have to have Gold membership play in the tournament. From the 1 st to the 4 th of May, Xbox is running the Xtival weekend which gives all silver live members full access to online gaming. Street Fighter IV is a top featured game for the Xtival and a perfect chance for everyone to start winning the all important ‘Grade Points’ and a chance to win the title.

Prizes and glory await!!

Lupus said:
Bro, she's a shoto, the only strategy with them is turtle and spam Hadouken.

Entirely not true! There are other ways of doing it..a REALLY good one at that. I always use it and it works, with Sakura. All I will say is that once the spammer has gone down once- he has lost

I shall not share it though, it is my secret! Unless you can decipher what it is though. I have given a really small hint.

Actually... that's a nice way of putting it, I think I get your tactic. Simple but effective.

I'm like a Hadouken, down right FIERCE.

Although I adore Sakura Kusanago, and always have, I wish that they put her arch-rival, Karin, into the game. I love girls like Karin: rich, snobby, evil-looking with a sexy smile, et cetera. After reading the Sakura Manga I realised how awesome she was, and how even more awesome Sakura is!

I like Karin. She is quite difficult to use in the previous games, but she is still sexy. 'tis a shame that she wears a spandex as opposed to just normal underwear, though.

I also found that I was quite good with Dan Hibiki too. I completed the Arcade Mode with him with the greatest ease. I totally thrashed Seth after four goes, which was quite rare for me. With Sakura it took about six, and with Ryu about 14, haha. But that was my first ever time playing through the game.

"Beautiful Customised Tournament Stick Up For Auction

Exclusive Signed Mad Catz Tournament Stick Could Be Yours!

Capcom has teamed up with acclaimed artist Dave White to create a one-off fully customised Mad Catz 360 Tournament Stick. Using exclusive artwork and signed by Dave White, this stick has arcade-spec components and looks unlike any other stick out there. And you could own it!

With Mad Catz Tournament Sticks still in short supply months after the release of Street Fighter IV this is the perfect time to marry your need for unbelievably sexy kit with your need to give money to charity.

Anyone interested in owning this stick should send their details plus the amount they wish to bid to [email protected] before 16th June. At the close of the auction the highest bidder will win the stick and the proceeds will go to the charity Shelter."

http://www.capcomeuro-press.com/link.as ... 86&r2=4047

No way can you get Tournament Editions for £100. The sanwa parts inside it are worth about that. :p You're thinking of the Fighting Stick, which don't have proper arcade buttons.

That said, I just got a Saturn Virtua Stick, stole a Xbox 360 wried controller and hooked it up to sanwa parts I installed in the Virtua Stick. It's currently got a PlayStation controller PCB inside it though because I decided I'd rather play Third Strike offline than Street Fighter 4 online.

Still an enjoyable game, but not as much as other Street Fighter. Good for a beginner perhaps.

Would that be beginners like all the top Japanese players who have played thousands of matches on it? ^^;

Although, to be fair, I do know a couple of people who still prefer 3s.

Amray said:
Although I adore Sakura Kusanago, and always have, I wish that they put her arch-rival, Karin, into the game. I love girls like Karin: rich, snobby, evil-looking with a sexy smile, et cetera. After reading the Sakura Manga I realised how awesome she was, and how even more awesome Sakura is!

I've read that manga too, Dan is a clown in it as usual.

I play this game from time to time on my 360, if anyone's looking for a UK player to mess about with on the game then please do add me (GT: Nemphtis) as it would be great to have some games with fellow AUKN community members.

Street Fighter IV recently dropped down to £20 at many retailers so this low price tag has encouraged people from my website who were on the fence 'till now to finally order it. It's always fun kicking the ass of friends rather than strangers.

If anyone has a few minutes to burn out of boredom, here's a video of me fighting my friend who's a Zangief player, and here's another of me fighting a match-made player who uses Dan.

Back