Start a rumour about the person above you! (Forum Game)

McIcy said:
adamcube's mother once came home to find him trying on suits and making strange quacking noises, she has since explained to him that penguins aren't lazy and if he doesn't wanna work the local Doll Office is only down the street

Haven't you used that one before?

adamcube said:
McIcy said:
adamcube's mother once came home to find him trying on suits and making strange quacking noises, she has since explained to him that penguins aren't lazy and if he doesn't wanna work the local Doll Office is only down the street

Haven't you used that one before?

Adamcube is too lazy to check the previous 26 pages and instead decides to ask other to check it

(no I don't think I have)

butch-cassidy said:
Votre mère était un hamster et votre éperlan de père des eldaberrys!

Deine Mutter ist ein gross hamster und deinen Vater ist sehr doof, blood und stinklangweilig! Du hast keine Freunden und du bist "Die häßlichte Personne Der Welt!".

(Man I hope that's right...)

Chaz cannot realise that there is n joke and that that was simply an insult in a foreign language, followig the suite of butch-cassidy.

...[
Deine Mutter ist ein gross hamster und deinen Vater ist sehr doof, blood und stinklangweilig! Du hast keine Freunden und du bist "Die häßlichte Personne Der Welt!".

Translation: You mother is a tall hamster and your father is very silly, stupid and dead boring! You have no friends and you are "The Ugliest Person In The World"
]...

Back