Start a rumour about the person above you! (Forum Game)

butch-cassidy said:
adamcube はチーズブロックとなされるちっぽけな若者である

I give up! Tell me what it means, please. The moment you use kanji it becomes too complex to comprehend. All I got was that I am cheese, apparently.

^.^;;

adamcube said:
butch-cassidy said:

I give up! Tell me what it means, please. The moment you use kanji it becomes too complex to comprehend. All I got was that I am cheese, apparently.

^.^;;

"Adamcube is made out of blocks of cheese"

Many people think XxNeko-FeixX's name is cool but he really wanted to be called Neko-Chan. His fingers just kept slipping and AUKN wouldnt let him change his name :cry:

butch-cassidy said:
adamcube said:
butch-cassidy said:

^.^;;

"Adamcube is made out of blocks of cheese"

Many people think XxNeko-FeixX's name is cool but he really wanted to be called Neko-Chan. His fingers just kept slipping and AUKN wouldnt let him change his name :cry:

Butch-cassidy has not yet worked out that Neko-Fei is a female. Nor has Butch-cassidy worked out exactly which gender he/she is!

Chaz is happy, as revenge is swift and /_337! :D
Adamcube doesn't watch decent programmes, like Negima, or Tenchi Muyo... Which can be purchased at UP1... *Smile* Like all of our anime merchandise.

Rukario likes to eat raw fish, he is currently being investigated by the wildlife and fisheries commitee for invading local ponds to feed hs habbit

Back