Start a rumour about the person above you! (Forum Game)

Oh god I seriously considered buying that movie XD He does have a nice... erm... everything 😅

It's true I had many identical 'plets as a child! 56 of them! Bathtime was awkward and cramped and meals were scarce... a bit like the army (except with less meals) :)

Neil.T is actually distantly related to Pusheen the cat :)

Neil.T is actually distantly related to Pusheen the cat
Oh my god, how are you doing this?? 🤣

You see, my girlfriend and I have a running series of gags about mixing up Pusheen with Cushelle. You know, the toilet roll with the koala mascot. 😅

RadFemHedonist was in fact the ghost writer for former First Lady Cushelle Michelle Obama's 2018 memoir.

Oh my god, how are you doing this?? 🤣

You see, my girlfriend and I have a running series of gags about mixing up Pusheen with Cushelle. You know, the toilet roll with the koala mascot. 😅

RadFemHedonist was in fact the ghost writer for former First Lady Cushelle Michelle Obama's 2018 memoir.

I'm lowkey a bit obsessed with Pusheen and made this fridge sticker recently (I also made the bee) :)

I can neither confirm nor deny this interesting speculation :) (and would have thought she probably wrote it herself?)

Neil.T draws a bee every day and has a giant collection of bee drawings on his fridge! (I suppose coming from most other people this might seem vaguely original but in light of the image I have attached... er... yeah 😅)

Homemade Fridge Stickers.jpg

Neil.T draws a bee every day and has a giant collection of bee drawings on his fridge!
Okay, this has gotten surreal now! 😂

I have actually been low-key a bit obsessed with bees (particularly bumblebees) since childhood. I'm not even joking.

Those fridge stickers are great. How did you make them?

RadFemHedonist has a village in Tanzania named after her.

I made them with special Pebeo brand paints I got from Homesense, each tube has a narrow nozzle so the outlines can be done and you pick a non-porous surface like glass or plastic (or in my case, a smooth plain white glazed finish plate), then lay down the design you want, after which you wait 24 hours for it to dry and then you can peel it off and put it where you want it to go (IDK how many times the stickers are supposed to be repositioned but I decided I was happy with having Bees McGee and Pink Pusheen the First on my fairly new fridge for the long haul :D ). As for how I "knew" these are honestly just coincidences but I feel a little sad that you are as far away as Scotland sometimes as you and your girlfriend seem like such nice, fun people and it might be rad to meet you both! Ah well, gotta keep feeding the rumor mill...

...Neil.T has seven toes and with the longest picks his nose! (this rumor rhymes! :p )

I feel a little sad that you are as far away as Scotland sometimes as you and your girlfriend seem like such nice, fun people and it might be rad to meet you both
Aw, bless you, RadFem! We have a lot of fun with you here, too. I can't remember if you've ever hinted at where it is in the UK that you live.

Neil.T has seven toes and with the longest picks his nose! (this rumor rhymes! :p )
Oh, nooo! 🤣

I'll hand over to my girlfriend again:
"HAHAHAAAAA!!!!! Actually, Neil has very weird toes - a mix of hourglass and bulb shapes - and his feet are actually smaller than my own. I have huge size 8 dinosaur feet! 😳

Please tell me that you have huge feet too, so that we can both moan about how hard it is to find a good pair of shoes these days 🥺😤"

😅
(Help.)

As for keeping the rumour mill turning... RadFemHedonist once built a house of cards 18 storeys high using playing cards the size of deckchairs.

OMG I have giant feet too! Seriously!!! I am a size 8, and I don't mean a size EU 41 I mean a size EU 42! I agree completely it is sooo hard to find cute girly shoes in my size that are comfortable for affordable prices! Also, most socks for women (probably all socks regardless of the target gender do this tbf, it's just particularly noticeable when you're on the upper edge of the available size range!) totally shrink in the dryer so even if they were just big enough for me at first I can't wear them after they've been washed anymore ;-; So I always wash my socks in the machine then hang them out to dry in my flat upstairs to be safe! And I'll only buy proper size 8 or bigger socks as well! I have four pairs of the same just-below-the-knee-high socks in white with pink argyle checks cuz they're super cute and they're riding socks designed for size 7-11 so they fit comfortably over my thicc calves and shins! I could rant all day about this and all the cute shoes and socks I can't buy - the silver lining is at least I can't get tempted to blow my entire budget on them every time I visit Primark or M&S or a fancy shoe shop!

Hehehe... yea :) I tried to make a deckchair out of them and sit on it also... that did not end well.

Neil.T is in love with miniature Spanish omelettes and keeps one in his pocket at all times so he will not feel alone and turn into Shinji Ikari!

I hear RadFemHedonist is sitting at home in an unproductive meandering fashion on her computer in Brighton waiting for someone to make up a juicy exciting rumour about her that will liven up her Saturday! (I also hear her shoes are made of diamonds and Wendsleydale cheese!) 😮

Last edited:
Yeah? Well, I heard that her shoes were 3D-printed from tungsten/carbon composite and encrusted with Mini-Smarties, so one of our sources must be wrong. Either that or it's a different pair of shoes. 😜

I also heard from that same source that she wants to learn to play guitar one-handed! We'll see how reliable that piece of info turns out to be.

Yeah? Well, I heard that her shoes were 3D-printed from tungsten/carbon composite and encrusted with Mini-Smarties, so one of our sources must be wrong. Either that or it's a different pair of shoes. 😜

I also heard from that same source that she wants to learn to play guitar one-handed! We'll see how reliable that piece of info turns out to be.

I own both pairs - some of Irregular Choice's more out there designs! :p :D Womens | Irregular Choice

I did consider using one hand and both feet but I don't wanna make it impossible so I'll use my teeth :) (but seriously though I will learn with both hands and that's it, I think I'd give up very quickly and possibly injure myself if I used any less, more or different body parts than that! XP )

Neil.T drinks milk through his nose!

I own both pairs - some of Irregular Choice's more out there designs! :p :D Womens | Irregular Choice
Oh my gawd some of those are outrageous! 🤣
Imagine them teamed with a Smiggle backpack. 😅

Neil.T drinks milk through his nose!
I can't drink milk through my nose, but I've been known to accidentally snort it out of my nose as a kid if something made me laugh as I've been drinking some. 😆

But never mind that. Have you heard? RadFemHedonist has plans to design a hot air balloon based around a Smiggle/Irregular Choice aesthetic.

Oh my gawd some of those are outrageous! 🤣
Imagine them teamed with a Smiggle backpack. 😅

I can't drink milk through my nose, but I've been known to accidentally snort it out of my nose as a kid if something made me laugh as I've been drinking some. 😆

But never mind that. Have you heard? RadFemHedonist has plans to design a hot air balloon based around a Smiggle/Irregular Choice aesthetic.

Hehehe... yea :) This reminds me of that meme that goes something like:

"I have a job!"

"I can cook!"

"I can clean!"

"I have a Netflix account!"

"Together we are: A fully functional adult!"

Except in this version it's like

"I have a Smiggle Backpack!"

"I have Irregular Choice Shoes!"

"I have a unicorn onesie!"

"I have a jacquard coat!"

"Together we are: 120% fabulous!"

Haha that makes me think of when I burp through my nose after drinking Pepsi Max and it feels funny XP (that was kind of a Ralph Wiggum moment lol)

I can neither confirm nor deny, but it is the sort of aesthetic I would go for, were I to design a hot air balloon :)

Neil.T owns the world's largest tin of Campbell's mushroom soup and has created a pop-art installation that incorporates it in his man cave :p

Undiluted??? That's crazy talk, man! Who even does that? 😛

awadama fever is currently tuning a 1970 Oldsmobile 442 muscle car in a secret garage illegally built underneath his house.

Back