Spring Season 2013

The return of mech i shall call this. At the moment, i'm looking into Gargantia, Valvrave and attack on titan(if this is actually a spring season release). Devil Survivor i'm tempted to go for provided i have beat the game, i'd rather play it before i watch it. The other mech show, Ginga Kikotai i'll watch the first one or two at least. Will see where it goes from there. But the only reason i'm not sure, is it looks to be another Fafner, maybe it's just the art style talking though. Still, this looks far more promising than the winter season for now.

Sold already on Oreimo season 2.

The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat (Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko) sounds like it could either be the most hilarious thing ever or a total flop

Joshawott said:
Sold already on Oreimo season 2.

Not planning on following the online streams but It's nice to see more Oreimo on the cards for future DvD/BD, kinda surprised tbh as I thought S1 tied things up fairly nicely.

Arata Kangatari - Arabrian sword sand sorcery by way of Satelight? Hell, can't be much worse than Magi was.

Hataraku - Could work, I like me some dumb demon lord stories

Majestic Prince - Infanite Ryvius + Xmen? Yes.

Galgantia - It's Urobuchi, so there's no way this can not work.

Devil Survivor 2 - Persona 4 The animtion Part 2; You can (not) be an Evangelion pastiche

Namiuchigiwa - Mermaid Comedy? I like Mermaid Comedy.

Hrm. So far it's looking like Arata Kangatari, Aku no Hana, Gargantia, Karneval and UtaPri for me. Might check some of the others out depending on how they turn out.

These are the only 4that interest me.

Shingeki no Kyoujin - Can't go wrong with shonen spider-swordsmen fighting giants. Hiroyuki Sawano also doing the music is a major pluc for me.
Galgantia - Looking forward to more Philosophical Bullsh*t from Urobuchi.
Kakumeiki Valvrave - Looks mildly intriguing and its the writer of Code Geass heading up a show again. Guilty Crown doesn't count.
Devil Survivor 2 - From the promos all i see is fabulous hair and boobs and i like what i've seen of Persona 4 the animation so it might be decent. Wish they were doing Devil Survivor 1 though.

Also a guy that likes cutting hair meets the "Hair Queen" who can't cut her hair because of a curse. These nicknames they give each other in high school anime never cease to amaze me. :roll:

Back