Spring Anime 2012

Looks somewhat more positive than the upcoming season. Seems to be i'm sticking to one main theme with the majority of them that sound like something i'll enjoy.

Zetman, Hyouka, Sankarea, Kore Wa Zombie Desuka? Jigokyhen and Medaka Box.

I'm not altogether optomistic about Sankarea. It's one of the few manga I follow and is somewhat charming, but the manga is in such relatively early days, I find it hard to believe an anime adaptation will be any good unless it features its own ending and some decent plotwork individual to the series.

That list looks very promising so far, I am interested in:

Hyouka
Fate/Zero S2
Zombie Desuka S2
Shining Hearts
Uchuu Kyoudai (This is the one i'm looking forward to the most.)
Medaka Box
Eureka Seven Ao (and very much this as well)

Hyouka interests me with SHouji Gatoh being at the helm for the script. So for the first time since..i dunno when, i can safely say, i want to see this KyoAni title.

Other than that, i'll give Zetman a look into, Eureka Seven, once i eventually finish the first series, possibly Shining Hearts? Can't say. Uchuu Kyoudai suddenly reminds me of Planetes for some reason, so that could be reason enough for me to give it a look into. Erm, bar that. I'll see how people view things i guess.

There is a lot on that list which I will be watching for sure.

Hyouka
Fate/Zero part 2
Zetman
Accel World
Saki Achiga-hen Episode of Side-A(been really looking forward to this one)
Sankarea
Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? Jigoku-hen
Sengoku Collection
Medaka Box
Hiiro no Kakera
AKB0048
Shining Hearts
Tasogare Otome X Amnesia

Accel World sounds interesting. Not saying I'm looking forward to it, but I'll keep an eye out for trailers. Uchuu Kyoudai also somes intriguing. Upotte! sounds so weird I'll have to at least give it a go xD

A few things that may attract one's interest:
Both Fate/Zero items
Hyouka
K.w. Zombie Desuka 2
Eureka Seven 2

Unsure about Accel World and Shining Hearts, but may double check later.

Kore Wa Zombie Desuka? Jigokyhen
and
Fate / Zero (If I ever get around to watching part 1)

I may check a few of the others out too...

Back