So what’s your MyAnimeList statistics?

TKpvEaR.png

Started about 2013/14-ish. No drop master race. :p I don't keep up with stuff as much as I'd like these days, and I'm pretty much like a year behind on seasonal stuff.

For manga, I physically own everything I've read, and dropped also includes series that have been dropped by the publisher, but I've read everything available in English.

Started about 2013/14-ish. No drop master race. :p I don't keep up with stuff as much as I'd like these days, and I'm pretty much like a year behind on seasonal stuff.

For manga, I physically own everything I've read, and dropped also includes series that have been dropped by the publisher, but I've read everything available in English.

I’m impressed by your 0 anime drops!

upload_2018-2-6_18-0-5.png

Here's mine, only really use it to track shows I've completed. Started in Jan 2015 so about 150 shows a year!

Edit: Also I use Goodreads for my Manga however there isn't a good graphic to show you guys.

Last edited:
207tety.png

Quite a few things in the plan to read list are actually reading - I don't often update that section after reading stuff in the way that I do while watching anime. Largely because when I watch an anime I'm on my computer anyway whereas when I read things I'm not.

FmKyDlt.png

I really need to read more Manga, I just don't ever seem to be able to focus on it for too long.

Way too much Anime out there to watch! Which I should say I don't actually use the 'plan to watch' list, though of that 7 'Dive!!' actually might be my next watch. My 'plan to watch' is in my head and involves almost anything and everything haha.

I use to never drop anything but overtime I had to accept there were a few shows I was probably never going to finish. Also some shows I tried just for curiosity as they aren't fully available in English anyway, the 60's Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro series for example. The only show I've actually ever dropped out of pure hatred for it is Heat Guy J, that was a proper 'DROP' but even then I almost finished it before deciding I just couldn't.

Name is BlaizeV on MAL if you want to be friends, I like having lots of friends so I can see the scores people give shows I'm interested in under the stats tab.

Last edited:
It always surprises me when I check out users lists who have 1000+ completed and yet they still haven't watched loads of amazing series that I've seen. Just shows how many awesome anime there are out there! :D

Name is BlaizeV on MAL if you want to be friends, I like having lots of friends so I can see the scores people give shows I'm interested in under the stats tab.

I’m trying to add you but failing to find, any suggestions on where I’m going wrong? It’s pulling up a couple others but not you.

Anywho if anyone else is interested in friends on there I’m phobos31428

It always surprises me when I check out users lists who have 1000+ completed and yet they still haven't watched loads of amazing series that I've seen. Just shows how many awesome anime there are out there! :D

Consider me amazed by that too! Anime is such a vast frontier to conquer...

Also solid shout out to whoever edited the title for me!

Definitely alot of your highest rated shows are on my radar to see like Haikyuu, Ace of Diamond, Chihayafuru, Nichijou, Tatami Galaxy, Clannad, Major, Bakuman, Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu etc etc etc haha

Q7WEIjX.png

So if anyone has been observant of my signature recently you'll notice I made a new MAL since it's impossible for me to recover my old account. As a result, this is missing seven years of data which I'll try to fill in as I remember.

Friend req' me if you think you'll actually talk to me on there, I'm not really a collector of friends just for the sake of it - I look forward to falling out with you all over our vastly different scores. Having two accounts now, it was amusing to find out I don't even have 100% affinity with myself due to things going up or down in my estimation. Some of the things on my old account I don't even remember watching any more... I watched Violence Jack? Did I? I can't recall a single thing about it.
Plan to watch: 1,458
How do you have the time to both watch all that anime and go through MAL finding all those series to watch!?

Last edited:
20180213_221321.png
20180213_221425.png
I decided the other day to get some of the manga's that I've purchased read, I buy them when they're on sale and never get round to reading them.

Back