So whats your desktop?

Yagami said:
Axl Rose <3

n21fmd.jpg

SO MANY SHORTCUTS :evil:

LET ME CLEAN UP UR COMPUTER PLEEEEEASE!

Yep! I use it for the vast amount of addons, especially DFX 8 Winamp (Which you can see is open ;D). It makes music sound INCREDIBLE, srsly; Which is why I'm listening to every song I have on my pc over again, because it sounds so much more awesome! >:3

Yagami said:
especially DFX 8 Winamp (Which you can see is open ;D). It makes music sound INCREDIBLE, srsly; Which is why I'm listening to every song I have on my pc over again, because it sounds so much more awesome! >:3
I pray good sir, explain more! I must learn of this wonderous program.

Maltos said:
Yagami said:
especially DFX 8 Winamp (Which you can see is open ;D). It makes music sound INCREDIBLE, srsly; Which is why I'm listening to every song I have on my pc over again, because it sounds so much more awesome! >:3

He's talking ********. Winamp can suck my balls.

Spyro201 said:
Maltos said:
Yagami said:

He's talking ********. Winamp can suck my balls.

Mmmh, you'd rather have iTunes sending out information to apple everytime you "Organize" your "Library"? Fine by me! :p

@Maltos; It really is very good - As soon as you put it on, you can tell the difference in the sound quality, and when you turn it off you actually are like "WTF?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MUSIC?! WHY IS IT SO DULL AND QUIET?!". Just download winamp (It's free) and then google for dfx 8 winamp, the free version isn't very good because you can't customize it aswell as the 'paid' version. I'm sure you'll find a way to get it ;)

Winamp looks like **** as I have it on my PC. Its an eyesore. What makes the music is the sound system on your PC. If your listening to Music properly you'll play it through a CD Player where you have awesome control of your Equaliser and get some truely badass volume.

Yagami said:
@Maltos; It really is very good - As soon as you put it on, you can tell the difference in the sound quality, and when you turn it off you actually are like "WTF?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MUSIC?! WHY IS IT SO DULL AND QUIET?!". Just download winamp (It's free) and then google for dfx 8 winamp, the free version isn't very good because you can't customize it aswell as the 'paid' version. I'm sure you'll find a way to get it ;)
I've got winamp on my pc. I use it occaisionally, but i still use itunes more because i'm used to it.
I'm willing to give it a go though.

And Spyro, i just got a nice stack set up in my room [be it slightly old] mainly for the turntable on top but also for the epic speakers and volume 8)

Maltos said:
And Spyro, i just got a nice stack set up in my room [be it slightly old] mainly for the turntable on top but also for the epic speakers and volume 8)

Well get them in use its Metallica Night on R1 :p 8)

Its badass

Winamp is probably only an 'eyesore' because you have it on the default skin that comes with it - There's literally millions of custom skins you can install to fit your needs.. D:

Tried winamp with DFX. It works i'll say that. Theres noticable difference to if you just use itunes without touching the equaliser. But, because i already have the equaliser set up with presets for most of my music the difference in sound wasnt actually much different. Definately not enough to warrent switching permenantly to winamp.

Conclusion~ similar results can be had with adjusting your itunes equaliser. Argument solved :]

Maltos said:
Tried winamp with DFX. It works i'll say that. Theres noticable difference to if you just use itunes without touching the equaliser. But, because i already have the equaliser set up with presets for most of my music the difference in sound wasnt actually much different. Definately not enough to warrent switching permenantly to winamp.

Conclusion~ similar results can be had with adjusting your itunes equaliser. Argument solved :]

Haha. Thank you. The man has spoken.

here my current one as you might be able to tell i don't like to many icons i can't stand it when i see people with them halfway over there screen

Back