So What's Your Avatar Pic?

sketch-1588269718577.png
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to have any goddam stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something, they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life."
J.D. Salinger

FNjahs0h.png

been playing quite a bit of Guild Wars 2 recently so had my Lalafell from FFXIV commissioned with the hairstyle, and outfit of my GW2 necro.

I love the outcome.

Darn, I keep trying to use an animated gif for an avatar, it can be posted but it appears as a still image?

In honour of last week's amazing trailer I've picked the reason why donkey kong gives you traumatic flashbacks, the original beastie boy

I'm just gonna say for fans who've caught up with AoT and haven't seen the trailer yet, get on youtube. Loads of channels are showing the official trailer and quite a few are analysing it while trying to avoid spoilers

"So, what's your avatar pic?"

Or rather, what isn't? This would've been my next Kyon avatar pic, but it wouldn't work with the circular format.
Kyon flip MTV square.png

That's the "MTV version", but there's also a fully fingered uncensored one as well. Crikey! 😱

Back