So What's Your Avatar Pic?

After my long-running Darker than Black avatar of Misaki Kirihara, I decided to switch back to Re-L Mayer in the Ergo Proxy avatar I originally used when I first joined this forum.

I really dislike these round avatars - they look nice aesthetically, but they zoom in and cut off too much of the image. I miss those old 2x3 tall avatars that used to be used on here.

After my long-running Darker than Black avatar of Misaki Kirihara, I decided to switch back to Re-L Mayer in the Ergo Proxy avatar I originally used when I first joined this forum.

I really dislike these round avatars - they look nice aesthetically, but they zoom in and cut off too much of the image. I miss those old 2x3 tall avatars that used to be used on here.
ironically the one you've used since the square days fits good as the round ones!

ironically the one you've used since the square days fits good as the round ones!

Actually I used this square avatar for a very short time, only a week or two - since the avatars here were rectangular, and I had created only square ones for my inventory, I started making some rectangular avatars and switched over to using this one right away to totally fill the space:

relshinygun300.jpg

Last edited:
after the halloween season I thought I'd change it back to one of my faves - priscilla from claymore

nope, I didn't use it earlier because frail women fighting an urge to turn into monsters their whole lives doesn't fit into Halloween

I picked 'Squid Girl' as I was enjoying the series when I joined the 'UK Anime Network' boards a few years back (and have watched several times since). I might change or fix it sometime as the larger avatars here make it look a but pixilated :p

Back