So What's Your Avatar Pic?

Mario Kart and Odyssey. We've been playing Odyssey in 2 player, which basically means any difficult bits and bosses I play as Mario and she fly's around like a crazy person as Cappy 😂
She now kicks my a**e in Mario Kart in battle, but I get my revenge when it's race 😎
Guess that’s called exploring :)

Mario Kart and Odyssey. We've been playing Odyssey in 2 player, which basically means any difficult bits and bosses I play as Mario and she fly's around like a crazy person as Cappy 😂
She now kicks my a**e in Mario Kart in battle, but I get my revenge when it's race 😎

@Neil.T and I are looking forward to some future classic consoling some day. Hey Neil, did you say you'd let me win at Mario Kart? 🤔😜

Have you ever stumbled across a character design you loved, only to be horribly disappointed when you found out how terrible the source material was? Welcome to my world. Nobody gets any points for recognising this character or show although I'll admit about three minutes of it was worth watching and her personality did not disappoint.

Last edited:
Oh, this is actually fun. I was tempted to spoiler tag it when only Prof had posted, but now I'm not going to. :p

The top image though was an Ahegao face 😅
Was it really?
pOllpqP.jpg

That's clearly her rolling her eyes at such a suggestion.

Last edited:
She could be being strangled, possibly? 😏
Honestly in this case, both is a distinct possibility. Maybe I was a bit harsh on it. The game art is nice, at least when the characters aren't covered in PVA glue from their crafting activities. Nice enough for me to have a new folder with 200 images in it anyway.

Now I'm just waiting for Rui to turn up and say she knows exactly what it is, that or give me a warning.

Back