so it looks like Death Note may be real :/

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
La Dernière Heure, a French daily newspaper in Belgium similar to United Kingdom's The Sun or America's New York Post, reports that two identical messages linked to the Death Note manga were left near severed body parts that were discovered Friday afternoon in the forest of Belgium's Duden Park. According to the newspaper, the two paper sheets both say "Watashi wa Kira dess," an apparent misspelling of the Japanese phrase "Watashi wa Kira desu," or "I am Kira (Killer)." This is a catchphrase from writer Tsugumi Ooba and artist Takeshi Obata's Death Note suspense manga series, in which a high school boy discovers a notebook which allows him to kill people by writing their names in it.

The lower abdomen and two thighs of an unknown Caucasian male were discovered by walkers in the park Friday at 5:30 p.m. local time, and police sources for the newspaper said that the body parts were left no more than six hours before the discovery. There was no clothing, personal effects, or identification besides the two paper sheets. The two paper sheets reportedly had the same message, but were written in two different colors with no apparent signs of aging. Duden Park is located on east side of the Senne River Valley.

Belgian police are requesting that anyone who saw suspicious behavior on Friday between 12:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. near or at the park to call the Belgian phone number 02/559.80.00.

Quick someone call the shinigami, Konata Village and the Z fighters before he kills again

L said:
Hello

i'm here

i can't put into words what i'm thinking

so Serina can do it for me

usa10.jpg

This would've been funny if he didn't try and be epic with the Japanese part. I also think a series is gonna get banned from another country that just isn't China. >_>

Lets see
1.6 hours at a noticeable place suggests he/she live in the area and knows the lay out well
2.The I'm kira suggests that the murdered was a criminal
3.The different colors could mean the killers pen ran out or it could mean there were two victims.

I'm so being a detective when i leave college XD

L said:
Lets see
1.6 hours at a noticeable place suggests he/she live in the area and knows the lay out well
3.The different colors could mean the killers pen ran out or it could mean there were two victims.

I'm so being a detective when i leave college XD

amazing how many murderers keep 2 pens with them just incase :wink:

L said:

Surely it should've been killer since Kira is just Engrish for Killer.

And also, I believe this isn't the REAL/FIRST Kira. Since, the REAL Kira wouldn't go all out and say "I'm Kira" This is the work of a blonde superstar methinks, Or a murderer. Either way works.

On a serious note People. Think of it like this, Deathnote was meantioned directly in that report. More specifically its link to that case has with the story.

It maybe an over active theory but this could potentially have them put restrictions on manga being released in the us/uk

thekendyman said:
On a serious note People. Think of it like this, Deathnote was meantioned directly in that report. More specifically its link to that case has with the story.

It maybe an over active theory but this could potentially have them put restrictions on manga being released in the us/uk

It may but i wouldn't worry to much it isn't like this goes on all the time i think they would understand that this is the work of a maniac.

Jayme said:
L said:

Surely it should've been killer since Kira is just Engrish for Killer.

And also, I believe this isn't the REAL/FIRST Kira. Since, the REAL Kira wouldn't go all out and say "I'm Kira" This is the work of a blonde superstar methinks, Or a murderer. Either way works.

Remember why declare he's kira if he's just a simple murderer surely if he's going to try and be kira the victim would of had to commit a crime at some point.

Sigh... kids these days ^^

L said:
Remember why declare he's kira if he's just a simple murderer surely if he's going to try and be kira the victim would of had to commit a crime at some point.
Nice try, but the guy's a fruitcake in any case, so who knows.

Ryo Chan said:
Quick someone call the shinigami, Konata Village and the Z fighters before he kills again

Goku's got it in the bag; with those Dragonballs of his, Kira's gonna have a lot of fun determining if he's alive or dead.

Ramadahl said:
Sigh... kids these days ^^

L said:
Nice try, but the guy's a fruitcake in any case, so who knows.

Yes but a maniac who read the manga!

Besides why pretend to be kira if he's just gonna murder anyone thats like someone trying to be a police man in a fireman uniform.

Ramadahl said:
L said:
Besides why pretend to be kira if he's just gonna murder anyone.
Because he's crazy.
Exactly as Ramadahl said. The victims only crime might be simply one of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Anybody like this is simply a nutter however he might decide to justify himself or excuse his behaviour. I would not dignify such a person who clearly has no sense of right and wrong (the circumstances to me certainly suggest a psychotic demeanor) to judge that in other people.

Gawyn said:
Ramadahl said:
L said:
Besides why pretend to be kira if he's just gonna murder anyone.
Because he's crazy.
Exactly as Ramadahl said. The victims only crime might be simply one of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Anybody like this is simply a nutter however he might decide to justify himself or excuse his behaviour. I would not dignify such a person who clearly has no sense of right and wrong (the circumstances to me certainly suggest a psychotic demeanor) to judge that in other people.

He/she would still need to know of the crime.

Anywaaaay we'll leave this to the police till they need us agian!!!

Back