so it looks like Death Note may be real :/

but seriosly if this person thinks that pretending to be a fictional character that's rather sad!!! and stupid!! yes it's nice to think that they r alive but they stay in a book,anime or movie and besides kira kills ppl by writing their name...not that way!

Oh great!

On a serious note, this could make Death Note look really bad. A possible murderer using Death Note as an excuse to kill. This is pretty messed up.

Manga Girls said:
Oh great!

On a serious note, this could make Death Note look really bad. A possible murderer using Death Note as an excuse to kill. This is pretty messed up.

You mean like how some people use computer games as a scapegoat when they do something wrong? I just wonder if this is a self-styled vilgante or just a dangerous psychopath

Anyone else thought that maybe some little fanboy/girl saw the body parts.. and then thought they'd play a trick by writting the note and placing it by the body?

You never know.. some fanboy/girls can be awfully disturbing O_O

L said:
thekendyman said:
On a serious note People. Think of it like this, Deathnote was meantioned directly in that report. More specifically its link to that case has with the story.

It maybe an over active theory but this could potentially have them put restrictions on manga being released in the us/uk

It may but i wouldn't worry to much it isn't like this goes on all the time i think they would understand that this is the work of a maniac.
Didn't stop them blaming Doom and other similar games for the Dylan Klebold massacre in his US school. He might have been a mental case that couldn't differentiate game from reality but he clearly got ideas from those violent games.

rocklee said:
but seriosly if this person thinks that pretending to be a fictional character that's rather sad!!! and stupid!! yes it's nice to think that they r alive but they stay in a book,anime or movie and besides kira kills ppl by writing their name...not that way!
Ever hear of Cosplay? :lol:

But yea, I know what you mean, there's appreciating media and then there's going too far and acting it out. You must always keep fiction seperate from reality. Hasn't Perfect Blue and Paprika taught them anything?

clearly not..but which manga/anime/com game get involved next...Fullmetal alchemist...the games of naruto and bleach...u do really have 2 admit that some ppl r just plain stupid!

Back