So bad there good films.

Hovis!

Vampire Ninja
This little thread asks the question which films have people seen that they think were so bad they were actually good as a result?

I think to start with many of the mainstream video game-to-film adaptions qualify for me.

The two Lara Croft: Tomb Raider movies, the two Resident Evil flicks and probably at top of the list are Doom (absolutley hilarious!) and Street Fighter with Van Damme (one of the funniest films I've ever seen).

The late Raul Julia is what made the latter so great!

Don't know what was more amusing, Doom or Street Fighter, but either way, both give me plenty of laugh out loud moments! Love it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate bad films so Ive only seen one that my mate forced me to watch, Army of Darkness, one of the crappiest films ever but hell its funny.

But Ive seen the 2 Tomb Raider and the first Resident Evil movie and they arent good but they arent totally bad either.

On the game to movie topic, I have high hopes for the Silent Hill movie, even though ive never played the games.

Braindead, directed by a pre-LotR Peter Jackson - possibly the worst zombie movie ever created! The scene featuring the lawn mower is legendary. :twisted:

ConcreteBadger said:
Braindead, directed by a pre-LotR Peter Jackson - possibly the worst zombie movie ever created! The scene featuring the lawn mower is legendary. :twisted:

I also liked the Priest who fought for Christ... if it was in -that- movie.

ConcreteBadger said:

Oh yes! That's a classic bad-its-good movie!

The Evil Dead trilogy suddenly coming flooding back to me.

When Bruce Campbell in Evil Dead II wrestles with his hand. Classic! :lol:

The Attack of the Killer Tomatoes movies are good due to there bad-ness

Street Fighter the movie - no idea why but I like this

First Resident Evil

I haven't seen The Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. That might be worth a watch in the not to distant future when I need a "giggle". :)

What about the ultimate so-bad -its-good film: Flash Gordon. Possibly one of the worst films ever made - but its so damn funny to watch.

Hovis! said:
I haven't seen The Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. That might be worth a watch in the not to distant future when I need a "giggle". :)

Well worth it Hovis, the best one is the 2nd movie which I think is Revenge of the Killer Tomatoes,

Hovis! said:
mikeormy said:
What about the ultimate so-bad -its-good film: Flash Gordon. Possibly one of the worst films ever made - but its so damn funny to watch.

Brian Blessed made that!
I always wondered why he was in it... his voice owns in Tarzan. >_>

I'd say the live-action Dragonball is laughable, the Chinese version, well, I'm sure it's Chinese. >_<

Xelis said:
Rukario said:
I'd say the live-action Dragonball is laughable, the Chinese version, well, I'm sure it's Chinese. >_<
Live action Dragonball, are you sure?

Yeah there's this one
dballcov.jpg

AND Then there is this new one that has been going around different dragonball sites lately
peli_coreana_portada.jpg

Back