So bad there good films.

Gallus Glee said:
Hey, you want to see something craptacular then dig up a copy of Fantasy Mission Force. It's a 'Jackie Chan film' (heh, he was roped-in as a bit part) where he's scarcely in it. It's supposed to be set during er.. the Korean war? Vietnam? I dunno, all I do know is that the characters end up getting captured by amazons and have a massive dust up at the end with nazis and zombies. I mean come on, how can you not watch it?

Thats sounds strikingly similar to the plate of **** korean movies I have; one titled: 'Golden Dragon Ninja' or something, it was so terrible it deserved to be labelled as home movies, however it was actually funny because it was that BAD.

KING KONG VS GODZILA bad film but I still couldnt stop watching it
Its just so stupid the men in the costumes must feel like total idiots

Some people who've seen it may disagree here, but John Woo's early experimental work towards the "Heroic Bloodshed" genre of film started with Heroes Shed No Tears, which I personally think is so bad its good. Anyone else seen it?

Broken lizards club dread, I think thats what its called anyway, theres a life size pacman scene with women in a maze that take there tops off to show bikines and you chase them once you have found the extreamly strong cocktail in the giant maze, But if they catch you before you drink it its game over, Its a classic 8)

Shades said:
Broken lizards club dread, I think thats what its called anyway, theres a life size pacman scene with women in a maze that take there tops off to show bikines and you chase them once you have found the extreamly strong cocktail in the giant maze, But if they catch you before you drink it its game over, Its a classic 8)

That sounds so bad, yet I want to hear more :shock: :D

Back