Do you smoke?

• Yes, I'm a smoker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a social smoker

• No, I do not smoke

• Total voters
I'd never, ever try a hardcore drug like LSD or cocaine. At least I don't think I would; though I'm pretty sure I said the same thing about cigarettes not too long ago :s

Apart from going out and drinking untold amounts.....i don't really care about drugs.

blame seth rogen.....but i might try dope...although i doubt it.
my mate used to do it (thankfully he lives in london)

i dont smoke tobacco and never intend to.
but since last year i do dabble in smoking weed every once in a while....
despite the buzz and relaxing sensation i do get from it i plan to keep it on the 'once in a while'

Nope, not a smoker, and hopefully never will be.

I've seen what that crap can do, and that's why I want nothing to do with it. :(

For the past 10 years, I've been an occasional smoker. The odd one if I'm out, after a nice dinner to savour or working a long event. Like a glass of single malt whisky, or vintage port. Besides, I now only smoke Sobranie Russians/Cocktails or Alternativos cigarillos. These luxuries, therefore, make it very expensive for me to smoke often, hehe - so I make them count. They have to have a good taste and they have to look sexy. XD

(And it looks frickin' hilarious when paired with inappropriate cosplay XD it's pretty incongruous seeing a Kaoru from Kenshin with hakama and bokken taking a drag off a black russian on the end of a cigarette holder, lol)

Well, I've pretty much increased how much I smoke since the start of this thread :/

The appeal is that smoking is fun, it's something to do. If you want to just go outside and think or something, it's much easier to do so with a cigarette. I went through about 3 boxes in this last week :s

Nah, I never have.

I try to be like, REALLY SUPER HEALTHY, but sweets and Dr Pepper have taken me over recently, so I kinda hate myself. It'll be heroin next.

Back