Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a social smoker

• No, I do not smoke

• Total voters

CitizenGeek

Guild Member
So I've recently started smoking a lot, and despite how silly it is, I rather enjoy it. So I want to know where AUKN stands on this :]

I've only smoked around twice - thrice in my lifetime and I honestly don't like it. Yet I can't deny I did enjoy that buzz.

I hate it for the reason that it just waste through my money and I could spend that on better things.

Yeah, there is a bit of buzz from it. The first one in a day usually makes me feel kind of dizzy, which I don't particularly dislike :p

I've never smoked in my life, and i never intend to. I know a lot of people will say give it a shot and such, but to be honest, i hate the stench it gives off. My mum and step-dad are both smokers, mum more-so than my step dad, and it does bother me, however i won't tell them to stop doing so just cause i hate it. The main problems i usually have with it was the smell of it, and usually me ending up smelling of smoke as well, and i know i had a couple people tell me of it too.

Asides from that, i've never figured out the whole reasoning as to why kids do it, bar the idea of it making you look "cool". It just seemed stupid to me, but there we go.

I like to smoke, especially when its Domingo Vanilla rollies, but for obvious health reasons I don't. Though I dislike most factory made cigarettes, its just smoke coming out of them, but no real taste.

I don't smoke. I don't mind other people doing it though I'd rather they didn't around non-smokers (and children) as it does smell rather powerful.

I used to work at a stableyard and just about everyone in that culture smokes, so I'm pretty sure if that didn't turn me to it I'm never going to start.

R

A smoked a few different varieties of cigarette in my teenage years but I never had the desire to take it up full time. These days I don't smoke at all. I could do without the increased risk of cancer and heart disease, to be honest.

I've smoked for 17 years. Now, the money I save for not smoking I spend on anime. It's amazing how much anime I have now... =)

I've smoked in the past, not a regular smoker though.
I blame my friends (they don't smoke regularly either) but after 14 beers and feeling relaxed and laid back, a smoke and a laugh sort of tops off the night (good thing those types of nights come around once in a blue moon). one or two is okay, but i'm not tempted to take it up as a hobby. i hate the horrible smokey aftertaste.

I have smoked socially in the past, I don't any more but won't deny I did enjoy it - and really the only thing stopping me getting through 20 a day is the cost and the fact I don't want lung cancer. Anyone want to explain to my why just about everything enjoyable is bad for you again?

The minute we can have nanobots injected to clean our arteries and laser out any signs of cancer (as well as break down fat and all those other things the human body is useless at) I will take it up again with a vengeance. After moving to a country where there are places you can actually smoke (or my preferred option, where the weather is nice enough to be outside) and they don't cost £20 a packet.

Just you wait, laws of nature. Humanity will get you yet...

I understand where your coming from retro.
since i can remember my dad smoked. according to my mum they both smoked but mum stopped when she fell pregnant with me.

she hasn't smoked since, for until i was 15 my dad continued. in the end we finally got him to stop, after alot of guilt trips and my mum restricting him to a certain amount of money a day lol. and he hasn't smoked since.

i find it a really horrible turn off. and still don't like it. but like i said, after a night of drinking, and a mate magically pulling a pack of cigs from nowhere, i have had one or two.

well, to each their own i say,

i don't agree with the nanomachines Ayase, haven't you played MGS4? ;)

I've never smoked, but apart from the obvious health and monetry factors it's something I'd like to try. None of my close family smoke and when I was young I used to hate the smell of it, but nowerdays I seem to enjoy the smell of it when I'm out.

I never have smoked a cigarette, not even a little bit of one, and I do not plan to either.

I think that it is due to the fact that spending too much money on something that can highten chances of cancer, and ultimately death: it all just seems stupid to me. They do nothing good for the body whatsoever.

If I started smoking my friends, get this, my friends would get annoyed and moan at me to stop. I'm intrigued about this buzz, though. Never touched one, and hate the smell but this buzz sounds interesting.

Weed, whenever I smell it around, smells nice. I'd be much more inclined to have a smoke of that.

i dont smoke, but so long as people arent trying to force me to, i dont really care if people do or not, i have friends who smoke, dosent really bother me at all.

chaos said:
I've smoked for 17 years. Now, the money I save for not smoking I spend on anime. It's amazing how much anime I have now... =)

This.

But if i have to state my opinion on smoking then yea, i smoked a bit of the other baccy at college for a bit, but after i started to develop a craving (even for normal cigarettes) i decided it wasnt they way to go.
As for drink, well i do drink a fair bit at home but i rarely go out to drink and at the end of the day, i prefer to have solid items to show off with my hard earned cash!

I know loads of people that started smoking from my school because someone else was doing it, but I ignored them and stayed away from them, seems like a pointless habit that wastes money.

Back