Site Podcast

Jayme said:
One podcast does exist, from Manga Girls. I believe it was her talking to Johnny Yong Bosch at the MCM Expo last year or so.

I remember that/.It was a decent podcast. I think an AUKN podcast would be awesome, actually :]

but who would be actually voicing it? I'd love to do that, if only I didn't have my "dodgy english" (to quote otaku-san) :)
I think that a podcast for aUKn with my accent would be interesting though... =D

I've never actually listened to an anime-related podcast, though I have listened to some on other things. What would any anime podcast involve? Review on animes? Comments on anime news? Interviews from conventions?

And I remember the JYB interview, was very good. Though to be quite honest, I wouldn't call it a podcast, as it was a video. To me a podcast is just audio that you download and put on an iPod (hence the name).

I have been considering putting together my podcast, but have no idea what to talk about or how to put one together (like what programs to use and stuff).

I'd rather have one or two of the official site reviewers do it because (no offense to you lot) they have more credentials to do such a thing.

I remember back in the day when the older members had the same idea, I don't know what happened to it... besides 90% of them eventually leaving.

Lupus Inu said:
I remember back in the day when the older members had the same idea, I don't know what happened to it... besides 90% of them eventually leaving.

it died along with the radio station, though by podcast it was only a 2 minute segment of me stumbling across some anime news of the day

King Jimmeh said:
Thank you very much :)

Now just to find some stuff to talk about and either buy GaragaBand (and a Mac) or get Audacity.
those are only two samples. you can find an awful lot of software out there that can record in mp3 format, which is actually all you need.

Maxon said:
I'd rather have one or two of the official site reviewers do it because (no offense to you lot) they have more credentials to do such a thing.
None taken, but anyway, as the IRC channel it would be the "official" podcast ;)
Any bozo with a nice voice could read it, the difficult part is surely writing things of interest for people.

chaos said:
King Jimmeh said:
Thank you very much :)

Now just to find some stuff to talk about and either buy GaragaBand (and a Mac) or get Audacity.
those are only two samples. you can find an awful lot of software out there that can record in mp3 format, which is actually all you need.

Maxon said:
None taken, but anyway, as the IRC channel it would be the "official" podcast ;)
Any bozo with a nice voice could read it, the difficult part is surely writing things of interest for people.

you do realise the "official" irc channel actually has nothing to do with AUKN, it was just riding it's wave.

It took me a week to get paul to even sticky it

Back