Silent Hill (the original)

That is possible but unlike in SH2 for example where SH exists as a persons personal hell hence why pryamid head was chasing james as he was a mansifation of his guilt over killing his wife So its possible they are dead but we'll never know, the squel will probably be a new story

Last edited by a moderator:
The Silent Hill film was really good I thought, much much better than the other video-game movies that Hollywood made. (Ofcourse I speak of Resident Evil)

I personally hated all of them - if you think that they will in anyway stick with the storyline of the games then forget it the bit where she kicked the dog was just hilarious!I was worried when the first one came out when I heard that Paul W S Anderson was involved! - but I also agree with Blackwolf they do get worse as they go on!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, was Resident Evil Extinction any good?? Cause im gonna be watching that sometime soon. And while we're on the topic just briefly, has anyone here seen Howls Moving Castle?? Ive got the DVD upstairs and not sure whether to watch it.

I have Howls Moving Castle too, I have not watched it yet either, nor have I watched Kiki's Delivery Service yet, which I also have.
I did watch Tales from Earthsea though, that was a beautiful film.

Back