Shows you watch that you "shouldn't"

Rukario said:
Dib's sister is better. Especially that handheld game episode, god that was funny.
Oh yeah Gaz is hilarious (Melissa Fahn does her voice, she also voiced Ed in Cowboy Bebop). The one where Dib casts the spell on her that makes her taste everything as pork is one of the series highlights.

My guilty pleasure is 'johnny the homicidal maniac' the comic book, it is exactly what it sounds like it is, just a brutal mess of killing and stuff

Funnily enough you guys talking about Invader Zim reminded me of it becuase the artwork is very similar

I liked Ed Edd n Eddy the cartoon aswell, when I dont think I should of, it was just so funny, you really have to see it to apreciate the randomness of it

Anything... If it's late at night and Inspector Gadget comes on then I watch it, I fret not. Hell, I even watch the Gadget Boy and Gadget Boy around the world things which didn't exist when I was a kid.

This year I bought Oliver and Company on DVD (it was cheap) because I wanted to watch it again (saw at the cinema when I was a kid, it disappeared for some reason). Then I gave it to my niece, bonus.

Cartoons are good for the soul, they demand naff-all from you yet can easily entertain through the comedy or adventure.

Even some modern kiddy-ones are good (yes, poccoyo is funny, though in my case because the long pauses allow for your own.. voice overs. Hur hur hur). I like those gross cartoons.. orrible something or others, where they've named each of the kids. Like the constipated girl who's huge because she doesn't... poo. Kids entertainment? Hur hur hur!

Karmatwisted said:
My guilty pleasure is 'johnny the homicidal maniac' the comic book, it is exactly what it sounds like it is, just a brutal mess of killing and stuff

Funnily enough you guys talking about Invader Zim reminded me of it becuase the artwork is very similar
It's because the creator of JtHM and ZiM were created by the same person.

I love how some people assume Nny/I Feel Sick/Squee/Filler Bunny are kids comics because they saw Zim. I'd love to see the look on their faces when they saw Rape-bo.

I've gotta admit, I watched Pokemon recently (English version) and thouroughly enjoyed it. It's loveably cheesy and the voices are nostalgic.

Er, I'll admit to watching WITCH but I hvaen't been so keen on the new episodes, just haven't

Oban Star Racers is my "Weeaboo anime" of choice. Now that's something that needs a dvd release.

Well today, whilst channel hopping, i happened to stuble across Dark Oracle on Jetix about a brother and sister team who have this comic book which reveals the future/when bad things are going to happen. Since i liked the whole comic book idea, i gave it a go, and its actually good. don't know the full story to how they got the book etc, but i found it very interesting.

M.G xx

Well Fairly Odd Parents is a work of pure genius. The guy who wrote Cosmo's one-liners should be killed, so that his brain may be analysed for the benefit of man-kind.

When I was ultra-small, I was a Whinnie the Pooh fanatic, and I also remember Count Duckula, but only barely; I would have been about 4 at the time!

And there's nothing wrong with Pokemon! I used to -love- it, and it's still fairly watchable. I've simply been spoilt by better anime.

Not a show but a film - caught myself watching this cheesey american kids movie on tv this morning whilst having nothing better to do called "Snow Day"
A freak overnight snow storm means all the schools are shut so the kids have the day off to have fun frolicking around - all except for the evil Snowplough Man who's bent on clearing the roads and spoiling things for the kids.
Parallel plot of this also tenuously being the perfect oppotunity for the main character to have his chance with the "hot" girl in school - only to realise he should have been paying attention to the girl that had been by his side all along...
...where's the bucket?
I should know better at my age :roll:

Pokemon USA voices nearly made me cry...Brock sounds like Butch and Ash sounds like a smoker.

Anyway, on topic...7th Heaven on Hallmark RULES. 8)

Go Go Power Rangers!

Sentai's very close conceptually to some animé series... pity Disney don't put as much work into the storylines as Toei.

Back