Shows you watch that you "shouldn't"

McIcy said:
CNash said:
Go Go Power Rangers!

I only ever watched the original series, I also used to watch the Bug rip off version of power rangers, you know Bettleborgs I think its called.

Not exactly a rip-off as it was made by the same company, and they could hardly have ripped off themselves. But I know what you mean. BBB has a good reputation in Power Rangers fandom.

Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad did have promise, but it was all too blatantly a rip-off of Power Rangers (based on a rival Tokusatsu series also - Gridman). At least it was better than "Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighers from Beverley Hills"...

WTFDaveMustaine said:
I was watching Jackie Chan Adventures eariler today. :lol:

Thats quality, I love that series I prefer the first series with the talismans for story but the new series with the Ohni masks are brilliant cause of the new villain Terracudo who's quality weakness is........onions

Big Brother.
Celebrity or otherwise.

It was after becoming pathologically addicted to one of the early BB several years ago that I vowed to never to get sucked in by it again and waste so much of my time gormlessly watching a bunch of people not do a lot on my TV screen.

Try my best to avoid it each year but it catches me off guard – ‘accidentally’ have the show on the TV a couple of times and suddenly I’m intrigued into watching the people in there…before I know it I’ve been sucked in again.
Hard not to be curious this time mind having grown up in the eighties watching the A-Team with ‘The Face’, but also the Kenny Everett show with Cleo Rocos – plus it’s hardly like the Indian Bollywood actress is hard on the eye…

I’ve lost my senses :shock: …is this really utter tripe or does it have some redeeming merit?

Back