Shows you watch that you "shouldn't"

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
before we start, by shouldn't i mean, by what the general populus consider as shows you or your age group should watch eg: a guy watching "my little pony" or an adult enjoying teletubbies. And no flaming others cause of what they watch, people who follow their own act aren't different, just unique :p

i'll start off with......... W.I.T.C.H.

dunno why but i've started watching it and i quiet enjoy it, it's not quite anime but has an anime feel about it.

Oh you mean a guilty pleasure.

Well for some reason I find Pocoyo hilarious. Also Count Duckula, now that's a class show.

Pocoyo for sure. That little guy always brings a smile to my face =D I guess it's the tested method of finding a good kids show, if the adults actually want to sit down and watch it with their kids it can only be a benefit ^_-

I have to say that Charlie and Lola makes me feel all warm and mushy inside as well =o

Ryo Chan said:
Duckula was always class, but now we're showing our age :D

Plus if you bought the videos they weren't boring black they were bright PINK

Probably Kim Possible (I love the character Ron Stoppable always cracks me up)

i like alot of the disney shows actually (the newer ones like kim possible, hanna montana, sweet life of zack and cody and emporers new school) which is a bit scary :s

damn disney fanatic i am :(

Ryo Chan said:
i like alot of the disney shows actually (the newer ones like kim possible, hanna montana, sweet life of zack and cody and emporers new school) which is a bit scary :s

damn disney fanatic i am :(

Emporers New School rocks, but then again I am also a huge fan of the Emporers New Grove movie and one day hope to see the sequel Kronks New Groove

Fairly Odd Parents, Comso and Jourgen Von Strangle make me giggles xD

Pocoyo is adorable, I squeal when he comes on the screen x]

I also enjoy Dave The Barbarian, its not on Disney anymore which ticks me off as its hilarious x]

I dunno if Invader Zim counts as well but that show's pretty much aimed at my age group anyway with the ammount of dark humour it has. The organ harvesting episode is hilarious.

Nope but I have the entire series on DVD. I love the episode where Zim sends Rubber Pigs back in time to ruin Dib's life. Dib is win.

Back