Should japanese music more recongised in the UK?

TATU a few years back that song was in russian but it got translated into English for over here and it got to number one in the charts.......dont know whever that counts or not.

And I too have just noticed this is in the gamers section lol

"ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID, ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID, RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD, RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD."

Love that song though it only did well because the two females were posing as lesbians so the male target audience saw it and the single itself sold over 9,000 times.

Some people only listen to Japanese music for that fact alone-- it's Japanese. These people should be sent for compulsory lobotomies and then neutered accordingly.

Plus quite a few Japanese bands have made it over here because they kick ass and deserve it, MCM comes to mind, having done some tours 'n ****.

;p

skikes said:
no its cack

Thanks for the constructive critisism...
This is why japanese music isnt successful in the UK because were narrow minded people who, in most cases believe that everyone should speak english anyway considering its the most spoken language. Shame really, i dont think we'll ever have a multi-cultural tollerant society..

thund3r said:
skikes said:
no its cack

This is why japanese music isnt successful in the UK because were narrow minded people who, in most cases believe that everyone should speak english anyway considering its the most spoken language. Shame really, i dont think we'll ever have a multi-cultural tollerant society..

You dont think we'll ever be multi cultural?? Funny I thought we were. For a Christian state, we've a heck of a lot of various cultures. Isnt that why we're in this PC state?? Because all the other cultures get offended by our existance??

Spyro201 said:
thund3r said:
skikes said:
no its cack

You dont think we'll ever be multi cultural?? Funny I thought we were. For a Christian state, we've a heck of a lot of various cultures. Isnt that why we're in this PC state?? Because all the other cultures get offended by our existance??
I think thund3r's point was about tolerance. We may be multi-cultural, but those different cultures within our society aren't particularly tolerant of each other - you kinda just proved it spyro. :(

edit: what the hell is this still doing in the Games section anyway?

ayase said:
Spyro201 said:
thund3r said:
skikes said:
no its cack

I think thund3r's point was about tolerance. We may be multi-cultural, but those different cultures within our society aren't particularly tolerant of each other - you kinda just proved it spyro. :(

edit: what the hell is this still doing in the Games section anyway?

Yeah. I dont mean to sound like I hate other cultures, its just it does feel more like other cultures hate me, if you catch my drift.

Spyro201 said:
Yeah. I dont mean to sound like I hate other cultures, its just it does feel more like other cultures hate me, if you catch my drift.
Nothing against you personally spyro, it's a society wide problem not helped by all this "War on Terror" ******** the yanks dragged us into. But that's another subject...

I wasnt emplying that were ALL non-tollerant of multi cultures, We have grown to accept many different cultures as our own, including religions and various other activities. My main point is your general young or middle aged british citizen will always moan about refugees or school kids will mock someone for having different colored hair. Although we say were multi-cultural some people beg to differ that fact, its just our british pride.

what non-tolerant to other cultures people doing in a forum about anime anyway?
IMHO, britain is pretty tolerant to other cultures. WRT to languages, though, try the french. Or maybe Americans, that refuse to understand if you speak with a different accent... =/

thund3r said:
I wasnt emplying that were ALL non-tollerant of multi cultures, We have grown to accept many different cultures as our own, including religions and various other activities. My main point is your general young or middle aged british citizen will always moan about refugees or school kids will mock someone for having different colored hair. Although we say were multi-cultural some people beg to differ that fact, its just our british pride.
Generally, I find that old people are the most intolerant of all...

ayase said:
Spyro201 said:
Nothing against you personally spyro, it's a society wide problem not helped by all this "War on Terror" ******** the yanks dragged us into. But that's another subject...

Dont worry. I get it. People call me a racist bastard but in fairness, its only racist if its not true in most cases. I dont hold grudges against anyone without reason, and without going into detail there have been personal incidents with certain cultures that have occured. No matter what people say, somethings just cant be forgiven. So sure, when it comes to certain cultures, im not so great but, hey. After the London bombings as well, I cant see people accepting Muslims for a long, long time. They ****** it up for themselves with that. I'd love to read thier holy book, it sounds full of **** to me.

ayase said:
thund3r said:

Not so much intolerant, more stubborn. The 'ole folks generally stay away from things they didn't have/understand/become aware of when they were young, so they block it out almost.

We can learn from this.

Most importantly, and I think most would agree-- why the f*ck is this in the Gamers Paradise section?

LULWUT

Kurogane said:
ayase said:
thund3r said:

Not so much intolerant, more stubborn. The 'ole folks generally stay away from things they didn't have/understand/become aware of when they were young, so they block it out almost.

We can learn from this.

Most importantly, and I think most would agree-- why the f*ck is this in the Gamers Paradise section?

LULWUT

I dunno, maybe we should spin the thread around and start talking about british games or something...

thund3r said:
Kurogane said:
ayase said:
thund3r said:

We can learn from this.

LULWUT

I dunno, maybe we should spin the thread around and start talking about british games or something...

Or japanese music based games.

"Guitar Hero: JAPAN"

Spyro201 said:
thund3r said:
Kurogane said:
ayase said:
thund3r said:

We can learn from this.

LULWUT

Or japanese music based games.

"Guitar Hero: JAPAN"

I'm still waiting for my Singstar Jpop Edition!! I mean come on! They even made a bollywood edition!!

Back