Share your random Sketches/Doodles with AUKN!

Voddas

Symphogear
I thought I'd make this topic for the AUKN user who wants to post a one off sketch or doodle they feel like sharing. This obviously doesn't apply to the regular Creative Arena posters who deserve/want to be singled out for their own work.
I for one like to share what I create, although it ends up being few and far between in my case. So I thought I'd start off a topic where people can post each of their sketches/doodles if they feel like it.

I'll start us off.

Here's one I did last week at a friends request. I've posted the unfinished piece because the heads were doing "my" own head in. Just couldn't get them how I'd like them. Wierd faces... *shudders*
Anyway, yeah. :p

Drew this while watching my backlog of Master Chef last night. It's the first page of my (probably never going to be finished) novel/manga. Been writting it for years now so thought I'd bring the first scene to life and share it with you.
It still needs tweeking like. :)

Cheers Choas. :D

Here's a drawing I did today. Few things need changing (bit strong on some of the lines eg) but I'm happy with it. I believe you've already seen it Chaos. :)

So... I just picked up the closest art supplies (which happened to be a Crayola Colour Explosion pad and pen) and drew this. I haven't drawn anything in years but suddenly felt creative again. My choice of medium made it impossible to erase mistakes and the warmth of my hands actually smudged the black coating of the paper, but here we go...

ndnd_zps0a5e7882.jpg

"Friendly SHODAN with unintentional headscarf, part one"

Actually, nothing in that image was really intentional - I just started drawing triangles at the top and before I knew it I had a picture. I realise I'm rather rusty but suddenly, finally, I think I get faces.

Double post!
Started doing a few sketches this eveing while the Missus watched Ugly Betty. After a few quick doodles I decided to draw something a little tidier.

Cheers Voddas my man, I had rather written my picture off as obviously shite, presuming people must be following the "If you haven't got anything nice to say..." rule (though personally I end that particular phrase with "...say something which is so critical that it has the potential to be amusing"). Could probably stand to touch it up a bit (a lot) on the computer. Especially now I have Photoshop again. Perhaps I'll just put several hundred hours into perfecting that one picture and never draw again.

Your latest pic's looking good, gone for a bit more of a manga style face this time?

Back