Share your random Sketches/Doodles with AUKN!

I’ll always have something nice to say Ayase. I don’t think it’s bad at all boyo.
I like to think that everyone has their own style and all deserve credit for what they can draw. Yeah most people think that their work is poor in comparison to other people, but why compare? Tim Burton draws his characters with pencil thin limbs. We’re only limited by our own imaginations. Deep I know! Hah!

Thanks for the compliment by the way. Yeah, my style does tend to wander all over the place. After all that spiel about people being happy with what they can do, you have me drawing with inconsistent styles all the time. Guess that’s just the way I am. I think I’m starting to go my own way though. Watch this space…

This was only supposed to be a quick sketch but l got drawn in. Not usually one to draw FanArt but it's Ghibli, and l love Nausicaa. Plus it came out quite well so l thought l'd share.
:)

Greetings AUKN! After completing Bioshock Infinite (excellent game btw), I was filled with an overwhelming sense of hopelessness! You know, that feeling you get when you finish an epic anime knowing you watched everything! Basically I wasn't ready to let go, so I compensated by doing some fanart of Elizabeth. Not yet finished, but you get the idea.
Oh, did I mention that Infinite is an excellent game?

Nice! Although ever since they started posting the more realistic looking promo-art for Infinite, I can't unsee Milla Jovovich whenever I look at Elizabeth...

Some Random Panel Comics I did a little while back...
phone_call__by_voddas-d7ottvi.jpg

monday_mornings_by_voddas-d7qzyne.jpg

the_interview_by_voddas-d7zo29k.jpg

Back