Shana 3rd Season to be a remake?

jumping on a bandwagon

People were positive the 2nd season of Geass was going to be a retelling of season 1, but that never happened

they need to sort out someone actually dubbing season 2 first anyway

RetroRainbow said:
^ Really? I don't remember anyone saying that Geass would be a retelling. I mainly remember all the bitching about the original second season being scrapped over changing the airing time from late night to prime time.

did you not see the first 3 eps, they we're practically the same sort of story line, hence where the panic came from

RetroRainbow said:
No, they weren't the same. And if it was a retelling, why would the end of the first episode have started with Lelouch getting his memories back? And why would they even bother with a retelling when the first season was left on such a cliffhanger like that?

i said like a retelling, not a retelling it's the same principles

lulu starts off school, gets into a terrorist attack, meets C.C, gets geass.

Yes there are difference, but the base plot for those 3 eps were the same.

I dont believe there will be a remake for Shana, its more likely it'll follow on from where season 2 ends. Besides...the article came out a few weeks ago :p

Ryo Chan said:
jumping on a bandwagon

People were positive the 2nd season of Geass was going to be a retelling of season 1, but that never happened

they need to sort out someone actually dubbing season 2 first anyway

obvisually we know who should dub it, the question really is who's to license it.

Better Bandai since they're were like Genoen using Bang Zoom and Ocean group for this an that. And even though FUNimation arn't complete stiffs, there not one of these companies that would use third partys anymore

Back