Shadow the Hedgehog (PS2,GC,XBOX)

Holy crap!! I didn't realize it was out yet! I really want to get this game just cuz I am a sonic fan and this one even has guns in it!

Cyburn said:
I heard this game has some swearing in it, what words do they use?

How SEGA has fallen! It makes me sad to see that they doing a 'GTA' with Shadow. He has guns, cars, swearing even? What next: Prostitutes in the car riding wit da bling? Dr Robotnik/Eggman being the big bad drug dealer in his labs, toiling away on a drug more addictive than crystal meth?

:D
________
Diablo Gt

i've considered buying this yesterday, but i picked up sonic rush instead, which i can say i'm VERY impressed with. i really enjoyed the sonic adventure games (imo sonic heroes was a bit dire) but i really would say that sonic rush is a "return to form" of sorts for the series.

as for shadow the hedgehog... i think i'll hang on and wait until it's been heavily discounted ^_^;;;

neptune2venus said:
Cyburn said:
I heard this game has some swearing in it, what words do they use?

How SEGA has fallen! It makes me sad to see that they doing a 'GTA' with Shadow. He has guns, cars, swearing even? What next: Prostitutes in the car riding wit da bling? Dr Robotnik/Eggman being the big bad drug dealer in his labs, toiling away on a drug more addictive than crystal meth?

:D

i so agree with you there neptune...as for the game...i am unsire about getting it, but i think my brother wants it...can't be sure though

I hear the camera angles and inability to lock on to a target whilst using any of the guns, makes it quite hard to play.

But choosing your moral alignment (good or bad) does sound like an interesting concept tho. If it appears in the second hand box for a reasonable price i may be compelled to buy it.

<a href="http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=search&searchtype=allproducts&searchstring=shadow+the+hedgehog&page=search&Go.x=0&Go.y=0" target="_blank">Play.com</a> has it for £17.99 on both 'Cube and PS2, which is a reasonable enough price for a new game if you ask me. The Xbox ver is £25.99 on <a href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000A432O2/qid=1134405070/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_10_3/026-7870635-6686047" target="_blank">Amazon</a>.

I'm not going to judge this game till I get it. I've heard both good and bad things, but for the sake of keeping up with Sonic continuity I guess I'll be going along with it.

To be brutally honest, I hated the 1st glimps of this game, and that was an advertising poster. XD
Saw it in the GAME store and I was definately put off. Not because of the GFX, but the whole Idea just warped any traditional sonic theme out of proportion.

I mean... A hedgehog with an UZI?! That's like giving Puff the Magic Dragon a bazooka and a scouter... The start cinematric has Sonic collapsing to the floor (in my head) dying... I usually like it when the bad guy actually wins, but this is nutz!

Sorry, but I'm with Neptune on this game. That doesn't mean everyone else cant enjoy it :p I mean... it is finally getting one-up on Sonic...

Shadow the Hedgehog was a dissappointment...along with Heroes and a few others...they were pathetic...

I love sonic...but SEGA have lost alot of my money from there pathetic attempts at making these games...

Bring back either the 2D games or the sort of "Adventure-esqe" games....they were great..

Off Topic-Sonic rush was pretty good though....

Back