Senran Kagura Official News/Announcements Thread [NSFW]

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus has a new update (source: Gematsu).

SKEV_12-01-15.jpg

Kagura, from Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson, is now a playable character via downloadable content. The DLC costs 690 Yen.

In addition there's a new feature added via patch.

SKEV_12-01-15_Kiss_001.jpg
SKEV_12-01-15_Kiss_002.jpg

In the locker room, the new feature 'Kiss the Girls' lets you pretty much kiss the girls. The PlayStation 4 version uses the PlayStation Camera to "have the girls send a hot glance your way".

Re: Senran Kagura Thread - Estival Versus arriving in EU Early 2016

Yowanda-san said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
Invisible Crane said:
I never ever thought I would see the day a body pillow would be made available in the UK, even as an expensive collectors edition

It's just a case and there are a ton of Body Pillow cases on eBay. Not that I've looked or anything...
It's all about the materials used, man. Some fabrics are inherently superior to others, so cheap/knock off covers are usually of a lower quality and as a result not as comfortable. Not that I would know or anything.
They go into impressive detail about this in their latest update, I am also in the camp of not quite believing that they're selling this so "officially" in the UK.

Re: Senran Kagura Thread - Estival Versus arriving in EU Early 2016

ilmaestro said:
They go into impressive detail about this in their latest update, I am also in the camp of not quite believing that they're selling this so "officially" in the UK.

Is this officially as in can't believe it'd be legal for sale, or officially as in they have the guts to bundle a body pillow case with their release because they already went there when they bundled an oppai mouse mat with the deep crimson release.

The 5th anniversary Senran Kagura game has been revealed!

Ct69Dh0WIAAbVDu.jpg

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash will be part of the main game story-line and is due March 16th 2017 for the PlayStation 4 only. There will be some parts that have PlayStation VR capability.

The game will feature over 30 characters plus alpha (this part at the moment is unknown). In addition popular characters from the mobile card game Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst will also make an appearance.

The main genre this time around is a third-person shooter that uses water guns (at least 10 types). Takaki comments that the game will be aimed for both beginners and on-going fans of the franchise.

Downloadable content is planned that includes new stories, costumes and even characters, with potential collaborations if available.

August 1st Senran Kagura Announcements

SKPBS-Bashou-Init_08-01-17.jpg

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash DLC/Updates
Bashou from the mobile card game New Wave G will be available as a playable character for 390 yen starting August 8th. In addition PlayStation VR support for Diorama Mode and Character Viewing in the Locker Room is now in development.

Peach-Ball-SK-Ann-Init_08-01-17.jpg

Peach Ball: Senran Kagura
Coming to Nintendo Switch is a Senran Kagura themed pinball game. The game will support HD Rumble so that players "will be able to feel the springing and vibrations when the ball hits an object or the body of a character". No release date shown just yet.

Senran-Kagura-Shinobi-Refle-Init_08-01-17.jpg

ShorttermNeedyEquestrian.gif

Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura
Also coming to Nintendo Switch (and was announced during the Nintendo Switch Japan conference earlier in the year) is a massage game for the main lead Asuka, voiced by Hitomi Harada. The game will be available in Japan this year for 1,000 yen and also supports HD Rumble. Gameplay videos here.

Senran-Kagura-New-Link-Ann_08-01-17.jpg

Shinobi Master Senran Kagura: New Link
Coming to iOS and Android is a new mobile game, no other details were revealed but a trailer is available.

SK-Burst-Renewal-Init_08-01-17_001-600x338.jpg

Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal
The main storyline heads to PlayStation 4 with a remake of the first Senran Kagura game (Skirting Shadows & its updated version Burst). The game will launch on February 22, 2018 in Japan. The original 3DS game was a side scrolling action game so this new version will change the format to a 3D action game like the Versus games. Yumi, the fan favourite introduced in Shinovi Versus, will also be a playable character.

Senran-Kagura-7-Ann-PS4.jpg

Senran Kagura 7EVEN: Shoujo-tachi no Koufuku
The next instalment in the Senran Kagura series is coming to PlayStation 4 this Fall 2018. No further details were announced.

Senran_Kagura_-_GIF_2.gif

More Senran Kagura Anime!
A new anime adaptation of the Senran Kagura games is also in production.

Last edited:
Saw this news on reddit. Looking forward to SK7, the new anime and the Burst remake. Never played the original on the 3DS.

Bump! Here's a round-up of the latest Senran Kagura news:

DehuUcrW4AAZL5S.jpg

#1 | Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal heads west, Collector's Edition revealed!
Marvelous Europe is bringing the remake of Senran Kagura Burst to the west on PlayStation 4. In addition they also plan to release a collector's edition set for £79.99 with the following content:
  • Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal physical copy for PS4
  • Original Soundtrack CDs
  • Artbook
  • Keychains
  • DLC for costumes and Yumi playable character/mission
1511791743_shinobirefle-launch-footage-1.gif

#2 | Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura heads west, renamed Senran Kagura Reflexions
The infamous Nintendo Switch game where you massage the girls using the Joycons is heading west as an eShop download (it was also the same in Japan). The interactive visual novel will be available this summer. In Japan they expanded the line-up of characters with Yumi, Murasaki, and Ryona to go alongside Asuka which will also be heading west after launch.

SKPBSSE.jpg

#3 | Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash eventually added more DLC characters & a re-release in Japan
Just like the previous PlayStation instalments, the latest spin-off title received a number of characters available as DLC. The characters included are:
  • Ayame (Dead or Alive series)
  • Basho (Senran Kagura: New Wave mobile game series)
  • Honoka (Dead or Alive series)
  • Kan-u Uncho (Ikki Tousen series)
  • Marie Rose (Dead or Alive series)
  • Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia series)
  • Ranka Kagurazaka (Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkihuni-)
  • Rinka Kagurazaka (Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkihuni-)
  • Ryofu Hosen (Ikki Tousen series)
  • Ryomo Shimei (Ikki Tousen series)
  • Sonsaku Hakufu (Ikki Tousen series)
  • Super Sonico (SoniComi)
In addition the game will be re-released in Japan with a 'Sunshine Edition' due this July.

The folks over at Marvelous Japan will be announcing some news & updates on the latest in Senran Kagura.

DjlODsLW4AEbN_7.jpg

#1 | Peach Ball: Senran Kagura
Switch owners asked for Senran Kagura and they receive it... in pinball form!

So yeah the second spin-off title in the franchise for the Nintendo Switch now has some more information. Basically it's a pinball game featuring Senran Kagura characters in furry form due to Haruka messing around with potions/weird stuff. The five girls featured on the cover are also the top five voted characters in the franchise I believe (who were also featured in Reflexions).

The extra modes from the previous games; “Locker Room,” “Diorama,” and “Skinship”, will return in this title. The game will make use of the HD Rumble for the "realistic transmission of the jolts, bounces, and the feel of the ball".

Peach Ball will be available in Japan on 13th December 2018.

DjlOETuWwAAgPFm.jpg

#2 | Senran Kagura: Reflexions
Previously we mentioned the extra characters included as DLC and since then Yomi was later added as the final character in the game.

In addition Marvelous will be offering a retail version that includes all of the content together. The retail version is also included in a bundle with Peach Ball.

DjlOEzSXgAEAU3X.jpg

Stay tuned in the next couple of moments as they reveal more information on the other titles including the second season of the anime series.

A recap to the latest Senran Kagura news:

2019-02-23_5.png

#1 - Anime
Back in October 2018 to December 2018, Marvelous and studio TNK aired the latest anime series for the franchise; Senran Kagura Shinovi Master: Tokyo Youma-hen. Crunchyroll have the streaming and home video rights for the series while Funimation provided an English dub to the series, bringing back the cast from Senran Kagura: Ninja Flash! Both sites have the TV broadcast and uncensored versions available to watch.

PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT3_536630.jpg

#2 - Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal
The game finally made its debut release in the west on January 2019. The delay was caused by Sony's new regulations which meant that one of the modes had to be removed for the western release, however it is still available in its entirety on the Steam release. The collector's edition release is still available to order on Marvelous Europe's store for £79.99 + Postage.

SenranKagura7EVEN-2.jpg

#3 - Senran Kagura 7EVEN
A brief update has been provided for the upcoming 7th installment to the franchise. Unfortunately it's been sent to development hell due to Sony's new regulations, which meant that the creator Kenichiro Takaki had to change a lot of the development. As of March 2019, Takaki has decided to leave Marvelous Japan on good terms but will remain in contact to oversee the franchise for future development (Takaki will now be working with Cygames). 7EVEN is still currently set for release on the PlayStation 4 at an unknown timeframe.

WMv0gjT.png

#4 - Massive Oppai Mouse Pads
The very large mouse pads make their return and are available to pre-order for rather large prices. So far Asuka, Yomi and Yumi are receiving the treatment and they are available to order through J-List (NSFW).

Maybe a dumb question but, can you bring those big oppai mousepads into the UK? I'd like to get one, but I don't know if I'd even be able to get one in here; isn't our customs strict about things like this? Or am I wrong?

Maybe a dumb question but, can you bring those big oppai mousepads into the UK? I'd like to get one, but I don't know if I'd even be able to get one in here; isn't our customs strict about things like this? Or am I wrong?
You should be fine it not anything illegal and I've seen them sold at cons.

You should be fine it not anything illegal and I've seen them sold at cons.
Right. Not used to importing and I guess I started overthinking it; worrying it'd get caught and withheld by customs, especially since its so big and kinda heavy and y'know - a big mousepad with an anime girl and boobs on it.

But, if it'll be alright, guess I'll be fine ordering one, thanks.

Right. Not used to importing and I guess I started overthinking it; worrying it'd get caught and withheld by customs, especially since its so big and kinda heavy and y'know - a big mousepad with an anime girl and boobs on it.

But, if it'll be alright, guess I'll be fine ordering one, thanks.
If it helps, a couple of the Marvelous limited editions on the older Senran Kagura games actually had mouse pads included but they were very limited and sold out pretty fast. But yeah as Anime1977 mentioned these type of mouse pads are perfectly accepted in the UK as long as the character portrayed is in legal terms (i.e. no underage).

Back